HelpMattKing.org >> My friend Matt needs your help

threehundred

Aug 22, 2006
I promised I would do this for my good friend. Her boyfriend's name is Matt King and he recently found out that he has a brain tumor. He doesn't have health insurance and his family is trying to raise money for brain surgery for him.

I'll try not to waste too much of anyone's time, but the full story is on this site:

HelpMattKing.org

If you can donate any money, that would be great. If you can't donate any money, maybe you can pass on the story or "share" it on facebook. Once again, all the info is on that site.

Thanks in advance guys (and gals)!

I donated and also will send message to all facebook peepz to donate... this should get some more funds rolling.

you guys are awesome!! seriously

I think you're going to put him over the initial $8k goal today

Can you guys retweet my last tweet?

My twitter name is in my sig

Once again you guys are awesome...

Donated $100, bumped the two threads. Let's keep them active until we raise the entire amount!

Donated. Lol I hadn't used my personal paypal account in so long (have a separate one for biz) I almost forgot the damned password! Will bump other thread too :)

ummm can't he now get insurance with the new bill since they have to cover pre existing conditions?

Anyway, I feel no sympathy for him, why didn't he get insurance? He seems old enough where if he wasn't a lazy retard you should have been able to afford it

Maybe you guys should donate to somebody who's actually defenseless?

ummm can't he now get insurance with the new bill since they have to cover pre existing conditions?

Anyway, I feel no sympathy for him, why didn't he get insurance? He seems old enough where if he wasn't a lazy retard you should have been able to afford it

Maybe you guys should donate to somebody who's actually defenseless?

that shit doesnt go in effect until 2014.

also jesus fucking christ dude.

that shit doesnt go in effect until 2014.

also jesus fucking christ dude.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Each year about 180,000 adults are found to have a brain tumor.[/FONT]

I'm sorry but if you have access to the internet or a modern library having health insurance should be a pretty high priority

This is going to sound callous.. but I'm puzzled here.. are you saying American healthcare will let a citizen die if they don't have the money for the operation?

having health insurance should be a pretty high priority

Shoulda Woulda Coulda go fuck yourself.

Your right, it should have been. That said, he is in a situation right now and his friends and through extension various Wickedfire members are rallying behind him to help.

Donated, blasted, tweeted and I'd kick a puppy if it would help*.

*provided it was flysarescary's