HelpMattKing.org >> My friend Matt needs your help

ummm can't he now get insurance with the new bill since they have to cover pre existing conditions?

Anyway, I feel no sympathy for him, why didn't he get insurance? He seems old enough where if he wasn't a lazy retard you should have been able to afford it

Maybe you guys should donate to somebody who's actually defenseless?
fuck off with your bullshit. that was probably the most fucked up post I have ever read here on Wickedfire (and out of all of us douches, that is actually saying something)

I am down for pitching in on the billboard.. I think that would be really effective especially with health care being on everyone's minds lately.

ummm can't he now get insurance with the new bill since they have to cover pre existing conditions?

Anyway, I feel no sympathy for him, why didn't he get insurance? He seems old enough where if he wasn't a lazy retard you should have been able to afford it

Maybe you guys should donate to somebody who's actually defenseless?

Hello there.

My name is Jay.

I'm sure that I speak for most here when I say that all respect I may have at one time had for you is now completely gone.

Have a nice day.

Holy fucking thats really fucked up. I just realized that 8k was just the down payment. HOlllly fuck. Doctors are fucked in the head?

I kinda take back what I said about not having insurance

Holy fucking thats really fucked up. I just realized that 8k was just the down payment. HOlllly fuck. Doctors are fucked in the head?

I kinda take back what I said about not having insurance

My first born, was born a premie at 1lb 13oz, by the end of his first year of life the medical bill was up over 2 million, most of it was covered by medicaid at the time. Used to wonder if they charged a grand per diaper change. Course a good chunk of it came from the 72 days he spent in neonatal intensive care.

So yea you see one price... and then realize thats only the beginning.

if matt king already had insurance, the moment the bill was signed insurance companies could no longer cap the price of medical expenses from that day, thats at least one of the immediate changes.

wouldn't he have been better off buying a plane ticket to a country that provides free health care?!

Hmmm, think if he came to the UK on a student/travel Visa they might do it on the NHS, not 100% on that though.

That's what I was thinking, sure the Daily Mail and other right wing zealots moan about this shit all the time.

I have no problem with people coming here for treatment if their country won't look after them. Rather pay a bit more tax than see people die.

UK might be a bit far to travel though, maybe Canada? or Cuba? (Not free but damn site cheaper than the US for the same or better standard of care.)

Anyway, hope he gets the treatment. Good luck to him.

Fired off another $100 at it. Good luck. My brother had a brain tumor. It's a total life-shattering nightmare. Matt is lucky it's benign.... means there is a LOT of hope.