Harry's Article Marketing Service - Huge SERP Increase-150+ Guaranteed Live Articles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
The Power of Article Marketing is here to stay!!

There has been a lot of talk recently about Article Marketing and Article Submission since googles Panda Update.

Article Marketing is still here and is doing very well. After these submissions you can instantly see a SERP movement in under 48 hours. These submissions are extremely powerful and can have an instant impact on your sites.

WHAT WE DO

1. We will spin your article or an article from our list of PLR articles to 50%- 60% uniqueness
2. We submit your article to over 1300 Article Directories.
3. We Guarantee 150+ Live Articles after the first Submission
4. After 2 - 4 weeks you will have in excess of 500 live article links.
5. You will get a full report of live links after the first submission showing you the exact page your article is on.

If you have been wary about article submissions since the Panda update then don't be. This service is going to give your site an Instant Boost in the SERPs.

PRICE

This is the best part of our package. You get all of the above for only $6

We have made ordering the packs as easy as we can. All you need to do is follow the link below. You can then pay and submit the details of your order.

Daily Marketer! - Article Marketing!

We have also a dedicated Customer Service Team Which can be reached below -

cs@dailymarketer.com

You can check up on the status of orders or just general information about the service here.

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

Have probably spent over $200 on this service. It's probably the best bang for the buck service possible. Only downside is he's a slow bastard :D

Just ordered, I'll post a review once I get the report.

Order received, Thanks!

Have probably spent over $200 on this service. It's probably the best bang for the buck service possible. Only downside is he's a slow bastard :D

Hey Thanks for the compliment, I think :p Regarding the slowness, this has dramatically improved. We are bangin these out in less than 48 hours at the moment, got more staff and have even setup a dedicated Customer Service team to deal with any pack status and general info. cs@dailymarketer.com

We are dedicated to make a smooth customer experience with all our services. Thanks for the comments though and hopefully we can help you in the future :)

Ill second harrys work as being great and really reasonable pricing.

Thanks mate, much appreciated!

Thanks

Harry

Just ordered:
Transaction ID for this payment is: 4N830027H2400931L

Looking forward to results.

Just made a second order so I am updating my post:
Transaction ID for this payment is: 8CD95009R2217924W

Thanks

Last edited:
Just submitted order. Looking forward to seeing the results...

Just ordered:
Transaction ID for this payment is: 4N830027H2400931L

Looking forward to results.

Just made a second order so I am updating my post:
Transaction ID for this payment is: 8CD95009R2217924W

Thanks

Think I didn't pay, so I ordered another one and sent payment for 2

Just ordered.

Order placed

Transaction ID: 73P05648XC###532R

All orders and payment received, Thanks!

Harry

Pm me Your Skype and Payment detail and a Quick Question?

How many URL's and Keywords Accepting?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.