GOD DAMNIT CX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well every network that I know of has run into downtime problems or tracking problems. The biggest issue with CX is their lack of notification. They should have had their Affiliate Managers contacting affiliates to notify them of the problem. This would have at least had affiliates pause campaigns until the issue cleared. Unfortunately, CX seems to not care enough to provide proper communication. Which in return now cost them many money-earning affiliates.

The whole problem is the communication. Which is unacceptable for this incident.

Hello all,
We are experiencing a down period this morning and working to get the network back up and running. We will be issuing credits for all lost revenue, so please be patient with us and we apologize for the inconvenience.
I will be letting you know when we are back up.

I got an email

Just spoke to them.. they'll be back up soon. Problem pretty much solved. I'll let them give you the details instead.
Still crawling here. Nothing like using some good bulletproof DDOS mitigation hosting... I'm pretty sure that any reputable hosting company that specializes in high DDOS risk hosting could easily prevent something like that from having an effect.

Hello all,
We are experiencing a down period this morning and working to get the network back up and running. We will be issuing credits for all lost revenue, so please be patient with us and we apologize for the inconvenience.
I will be letting you know when we are back up.

I got an email

Thing is that it was sent out hours after the downtime first happened.

The "attack" started at around 6am... So yeah, its been quite a while now. They are just fixing hardware issues from it. I'm still waiting for one of them to come here and post about it.

It'll be interesting to see if Copeac started the DDOS attack since they were the first to alert ALL other affiliates...how deep does the rabbit hole go?

It'll be interesting to see if Copeac started the DDOS attack since they were the first to alert ALL other affiliates...how deep does the rabbit hole go?

I bet it was that Matt guy from Copeac whose "spamming" all the new wickedfire memebers.

You'd have an easier time convincing me that man landed on the moon in 1969 than convincing me that Copeac had a hand in it.

my stuffs loading up again... finally. this was really terrible.

as sorry as we all feel for ourselves, i cant imagine how much it would suck to be cx right now.

Well every network that I know of has run into downtime problems or tracking problems. The biggest issue with CX is their lack of notification. They should have had their Affiliate Managers contacting affiliates to notify them of the problem. This would have at least had affiliates pause campaigns until the issue cleared. Unfortunately, CX seems to not care enough to provide proper communication. Which in return now cost them many money-earning affiliates.

The whole problem is the communication. Which is unacceptable for this incident.
We can't wait until your network goes live!

Status
Not open for further replies.