Get your articles published in ezine for $4 only(24 hr turnaround)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spotwriters

Chief Editor
Oct 25, 2009
www.spotwriters.com
Rating - 98.8%
79   1   0
Hello Webmasters,

I am an expert author and a premium member in ezinearticles. This helps me to get some advantages when it comes to my article marketing in ezine.

Now you dont have to pay $97 to use the premium services of ezine articles....

Here is my deal

If We are writing the articles-

300 word articles - $4 per article
400 word articles - $5 "
500 word articles - $6 "

you will get

• Well optimized articles (better visibility)
  • Access up to the top 30 keyword/keyphrase/tags traffic search terms used to find your articles.
  • 2 Links in the resource box
  • Your article will be live in 6-36 hrs (Ezine premium member privilege)
  • You can choose the time when it should be published in ezine(Peak time publishing means maximum hits)

After submission you get the complete rights of the article, which means you can reuse it in your sites or else where.

As a Bonus Your articles and links will also be published in goarticles, hubpages, articlebase

If you have an article already written but needs only the submission service from me...Still you can do it at a nominal rate (Please contact me with your proposal)

We work 24/7 So send in a request any time you wish

Contact at we.abacus@gmail.com, editor@spotwriters.com or visit our site spotwriters

Now the best part of all.....

No upfront payment...you can pay me via paypal, only when I mail you the links to the published articles in ezine.

Looking forward to work with you..

Mike Bordon
Spotwriters

looks like a great service.

i would re-think that no upfront payment though...you'll definitely get ripped off by some of these cocksuckers.

anyways, i just sent a pm.

nah... changing the links is simple.. so i don't think they'd be too bothered for 6$ :D Any review copies :p.. nevertheless contacting you via gmail... shoot me up :)

guys , thanks for your interest...i have the same ad in warriors, so all my reviews are there...but soon i am going to fill this also with the reviews...

If any cocksuckers dont pay, we just change their links or delete the article as such from the directory....thank god, no body has tried those stunts till now...

I would like to take the 400 words article written and will pay once it is published on ezinearticles with my links, pm me all what you need an also add me on Yahoo/AIM.

Hey - I added you over skype to discuss this. Very interested, so let's talk about it there.

I'm surprised that this thread has so few replies. Not only is the content alone worth the price, be he actually submits it to ezinearticles with a premium account. Great stuff, I can't recommend it enough!

This sounds like a good deal. I'd like to get a review copy if possible so I can gauge the quality of your work. If it's good I'll just pay you up front for more orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.