Full Disclosure Arbi Campaign - Niche, keyword list, ads, everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going adwords to adsense, how do you avoid smart pricing?

I hope it works for you, but i think you might be be smart priced in a couple days. At least that the experience i got when i when from adwords to adsense.
I think it depend on how much content you have on you template, mine was pretty content light.

Yes, you could be right but that's why I try to make sure the content is relevant and manually write or edit the page, making sure there's at least 200 words. It's time consuming but I think it prevents being smart priced. We'll see.

Deka,

PM me a user/pass and ill set you up with an account on MFA Blocker. See what your CPM looks like afterwords.

Eduardo.

Man, I wish I knew someone locally that I could just sit with to play with this stuff. That would be awesome. I find it fascinating, though I feel like I have too much on my plate right now to play with it (which is a good thing).

Who is in Austin again? LOL

Thanks for sharing - I look forward to following your progress!

Laura :D

Can you offer a better one? If you know a better one please list it. That's what this post is for. AdsBlackList was the only one I knew.

One of the members here, EduardoM3 has offered to let me try out his system MFA Blocker which I will be doing but not on this campaign. I want it to run as I originally started and see how it does. I will use MFA Blocker on some older campaigns that have been duds and report back. I won't list those niches though :)

16 hours since campaign went live.

Adwords spend:
17 clicks at .85

Adsense earnings:
9 clicks for $7.97

Hmm... maybe the Adwords data is not catching up to Adsense data. If members are trying to help me out by clicking on my landing page, please don't. I appreciate the offer but I want this test to give as much real data as possible.

adwords will never be synced with adsense.

also, are you spending .85 per click or that's ur total?

Mason, yeah I know. Total spend is .85
CTR is .20

Maybe I should rewrite the ads. Anyone here come up with something better than what I have?

looks like your doing damn good. My arbi tests have not been very well researched. I mean I do a lot of reading, have lots of experience with the SEs and keep my cost per clicks fairly low, but my traffic is really low as well. Gonna have to start some more research in that area next. Since I can get stuff in the SE's fairly well, I am thinking of focusing more in that area and must make thousands of pages and sites... I am sure people are doing the same thing, but it will add up over time. Hosting and time doesn't cost me a thing. Just don't have enough time! I will post an arbi as well asap after a little more research. Not makin anything to show... I did surprise myself parking about 20 of my domains with parked.com and namedrive.com and have made about $10.00 a day which isn't too bad compared to nothing!

looks like your doing damn good. My arbi tests have not been very well researched. I mean I do a lot of reading, have lots of experience with the SEs and keep my cost per clicks fairly low, but my traffic is really low as well. Gonna have to start some more research in that area next. Since I can get stuff in the SE's fairly well, I am thinking of focusing more in that area and must make thousands of pages and sites... I am sure people are doing the same thing, but it will add up over time. Hosting and time doesn't cost me a thing. Just don't have enough time! I will post an arbi as well asap after a little more research. Not makin anything to show... I did surprise myself parking about 20 of my domains with parked.com and namedrive.com and have made about $10.00 a day which isn't too bad compared to nothing!

it sure as hell is if it took your more than an hour to setup, check stats, cash check. you could have made more flipping burgers. what the hell is with people and doing these small $1 makes $8 tests? that proves nothing because it is a small sample. to prove it, you must show larger spends that go into the long run because the probability factor. no one gives a shit if you can make $8 with $1, that is a waste of time. see if you can make $1000 off of $500. a $1000 profit for the same period is a lot better than $6 even though the ROI is less.:rasta:

85c -> $8? Very nice indeed.

Vapor - the point is to find out if a campaign is profitable, then
shove more money into it. $8 is nothing to shout about, but a
10x ROI definitely is.

what the hell is with people and doing these small $1 makes $8 tests?

The idea is that you can now do that 100 times more to make 100 times the money. That won't work in each campaign due to sample size issues, but when you find something that works, it generally makes up for the niches that didn't end up being profitable on a larger scale.

Laura

I don't think I can show a screen grab with CTR info etc. so I'll just tell you. So far...

Adwords cost:
17 clicks, cost .85

Adsense earnings:
2 clicks for $2.01

You can take a screenshot of your adwords data and show all of it if you want.

To increase your adsense CTR, take down those current ad blocks and use 1 or 2 of the Large Rectangle Ads (336 x 280). Place the ad blocks on top and shove all your content below it. You should be able to get a CTR of 40%+ with this ad placement.

Dekalog, you rock.

I've got a question though. On Keyword Country, there are two statsitics "CPC" and "AvgCPC." What's the difference? Is CPC the "Estimated Average CPC" from the adwords Keyword Tool? Where does the AvgCPC come from? Is it available from places besides Keyword Country?

Thanks again!

Well, looks like somebody else was having some shits and giggles on me. I went out to a dinner party last night. Stayed up real late and didn't check on my sites till around 9:30pm today.

Seems like someone found a stray link to one of my arbi sites and drove a ton of Adwords clicks to one of the pages. Almost 24,000 clicks and over 10 million impressions to the tune of over $241. I've sent an email to Google about click fraud. I anticipate I will be getting my money back because there were 0 Adsense clicks.

I guess I was stupid not to check the forex page before posting in such a public way. Oh well, lesson learned.

So far today the forex page has made $3.33 but Adwords stats are not showing any clicks yet.

Vapor, I think you're missing the point of this test. I did not do this to toot my horn. This post was simply a way to replace an earlier one on how to do arbi that got deleted. This is simply meant to show people how to do it according to the input from people on this forum. The sample page could very well not make any money. If you've been doing arbi you know there are more failed campaigns than winners but the method for doing it is the same.

Thanks for the tip pocketrockets, I'll change my template. Would you mind posting the link to the Google TOS about showing all adwords stats?

Thanks

Man, there's a lot of HATE in someones blood. People should realize there is no competition online except yourself. More people getting online everyday, there is no need to do anything stupid to hurt someone All you do is run risk of having your own problems increased in the future.

dekalog6, You don't have AdLogger installed ?

Also anybody who does have adlogger installed can you help me out with this warning PHP GD Library Enabled: Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.