Free Or Give Away Section

Skyebug77

Instant Money Solutions
Mar 3, 2013
Portland
www.paighambot.com
Does this forum have a section where members give away things for free to other members here?

I looked around for one but couldnt find one. If there is a section can someone point me to it please.

Thanks in advance.

How bout you give away yo ass?

AwppZGY.jpg

That was actually an interesting read. Thats why I only use private proxies myself. And not sure if your confused though but I am not giving away any proxies but rather an application that I have built that checks whther proxies are googled passed or not primarily for people using any seo applications etc.

Anyways, thanks for sharing that article as it was a good read.

So you're just giving away the trojan for free, is what you're saying.

Lol . I am not giving out any condoms...lol

I am giving out a reputable software that is used by 1000's of marketers accross the world, which I own. Anyways, not interested thats fine. Just thought to give something to this forum.

Lol . I am not giving out any condoms...lol

I am giving out a reputable software that is used by 1000's of marketers accross the world, which I own. Anyways, not interested thats fine. Just thought to give something to this forum.

Mentioning the title of the software may help a lot in investigating if it really is "a reputable software that is used by 1000's of marketers accross the world".

If you say truth - you will give it free in this very thread.
If you lie and try to scam - you will be banned.

Problem solved?

Mentioning the title of the software may help a lot in investigating if it really is "a reputable software that is used by 1000's of marketers accross the world".

If you say truth - you will give it free in this very thread.
If you lie and try to scam - you will be banned.

Problem solved?

Since you asked Paigham Bot is the software. And was trying to give away our new Paigham Bot Proxy Checker for free on the site. No scam. Lifetime licenses.

This software below.

Proxy_Checker.png

Thanks

people on here need to stop trolling every other new member and then later on bitch about why there are only 34 member on WF/ no new posts/WF is dying etc crap.

What OP was trying to say is we might need a Download or Freebies section where people can share ebooks etc stuff.

Get Paigham Bot Proxy Checker For Free

Paigham Bot Proxy Checker-Get It For Free

Proxy_Checker.png

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW

Dropbox - PaighamBot-ProxyChecker_Setup (1).rar

Use To Check Proxies For Any SEO Application OR Specifically Check For Proxies Use With Paigham Bot.

Once you down load the application YOU WILL NEED AN ACTIVATION SERIAL KEY!

To receive this key, simply leave a comment here asking for a key and I will message a key to you.

These are LIFETIME LICENSE KEYS!​