[First-class HomePage Backlinks] 44 Contextual HomePage Backlinks with PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll try it I suppose; Recurring Payment Sent (ID #49Y69876VF335303F). Details sent

I've placed your link. Thank you for your order.

Only 1 $30 slot left !

Prices

$15 per package per month (next 10 buyers) - FULL
$25 per package per month (next 11-20 buyers) - FULL
$30 per package per month (next 21-30 buyers)
$35 per package per month (next 31-40 buyers)
$40 per package per month (next 41-50 buyers)
$44 per package per month (next +51 buyers)

hello has my link been placed? I noticed the buy button no longer works?

Recurring Payment Sent (ID #2A745070NR719881E)

The PR of your blog networks is solid and the price is affordable but do you have any proof that your links boost the ranking?
The rankings of a lot of sites placed on the network has already improved. However, I can't provide you any proof because I want the network to be secure.

please pm me. i want to submit my articles.
Please read the thread. I'm not selling articles.

hello has my link been placed? I noticed the buy button no longer works?

Recurring Payment Sent (ID #2A745070NR719881E)
Thank you. Your link is now placed.

Yeah, the form went down. Wonder why!
The form went down because there was no slot left. I've updated the form for the next slots.

10 $35 slots left !

Prices

$30 per package per month (next 21-30 buyers) - FULL

So I placed my order on 5/16/2011; (49Y69876VF335303F). I saw your post saying my link was placed. I bought the Pr4 (17x), Pr3 (25x) and PR2 (2x). I have not received any report It's been 8 days. Please email me a report or confirmation of the completed job. My email was sent to you by PM.

As I said in the first post of the thread, there is no report for the offer in order to protect all the sites on the network.

So I placed my order on 5/16/2011; (49Y69876VF335303F). I saw your post saying my link was placed. I bought the Pr4 (17x), Pr3 (25x) and PR2 (2x). I have not received any report It's been 8 days. Please email me a report or confirmation of the completed job. My email was sent to you by PM.

Review time..

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE USE OF THIS SERVICE. I spend a great deal of money on the forums, maybe I just overlooked when I went into a spending frenzy.... Aparently, I'm not getting a report so that he can protect his other customers. Yet, he tells me to monitor SEOSpyglass to "find them trickle in". It's like I paid this guy $30 bux to waste my time. I mean if we can find our links through the use of a backlink tool, for those whom heavily promote - why cant you just send us a list of where (OUR) links are located? Anyhow, I dont recommend. Look for someone whom provides reports. Just my thoughts and honest review

Review time..

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE USE OF THIS SERVICE. I spend a great deal of money on the forums, maybe I just overlooked when I went into a spending frenzy.... Aparently, I'm not getting a report so that he can protect his other customers. Yet, he tells me to monitor SEOSpyglass to "find them trickle in". It's like I paid this guy $30 bux to waste my time. I mean if we can find our links through the use of a backlink tool, for those whom heavily promote - why cant you just send us a list of where (OUR) links are located? Anyhow, I dont recommend. Look for someone whom provides reports. Just my thoughts and honest review

Please read the first post:
Can I see the list of sites on the network?
No. Like most services like this one, you can't in order to protect our network and to protect the sites in the network.

Pm me the links to some of the blogs ? Thanks
PM sent!

Prices

$30 per package per month (next 21-30 buyers) - FULL

Unfortunately, we are now closing this service. All the links have been removed and all the recurring payments have been cancelled.

Status
Not open for further replies.