Finally live on Kickstarter! All and any help is appreciated.. :)

ImagesAndWords

StayblCam.com
Nov 7, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
www.stayblcam.com
Alright friends and fellow webmasters of questionable gender identity.. :)
I know I haven't made an effort to write a quality post here in a while - but I will make amends for that here soon, promise!

Today though is a pretty big day for me, and I would LOVE it if you guys could help me out.
As some of you may know, I have developed my own product that I will go into manufacturing and sales this summer.

And as of this morning, we are live and rolling on Kickstarter!
Any help from you guys sharing this to your Facebook, Twitter, or just email to a friend who might like it - it is all appreciated:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1462553184/stayblcam-super-steady-video-with-iphone-gopro-and

cfdBNPo.jpg

THANK YOU!!!

Reactions: BlogHue

Nice product but I've always wondered, since you're only asking for $35k, is it that you don't have that much money to invest by yourself or do you want to move the risk on to the buyers?

Crazy - this morning I was idly wondering if you'd gone live with this yet, then see your post now.

Definitely gonna share and tweet.... AFTER I get my buy in first, later today. :)

Congrats!

Nice product but I've always wondered, since you're only asking for $35k, is it that you don't have that much money to invest by yourself or do you want to move the risk on to the buyers?

The Kickstarter for me is just as much about product validation for me at this point. I set it low enough to where, if in a worst case scenario there was very little interest - then I could still at least reach funding within the time period. (I could have set it to $5k and put the rest in myself for example). But at the same time, I knew as I was building up the PR for this for the past couple of months that there was growing interest and demand. And so why not get what I need there to fully fund manufacturing, packaging, etc. - when people are voting for it with their wallets and pre-ordering something they really want.

Good luck...cool product.

I have to say, though - when it is all closed up, it does kinda look like a fleshlight. Maybe that's a good thing, though.

Good luck...cool product.
I have to say, though - when it is all closed up, it does kinda look like a fleshlight. Maybe that's a good thing, though.
Lol.. yeah I've seen a few comments about that here and there already. ;)

Looks like your $70 level was a hit, is there a way to add more to a certain level during funding?

No your reward levels get locked in once you submit the project. You can edit the body copy, images and video though.

Wow this is awesome. For stabilizers, do you have to hold it in the middle or can you hold it at the end? I wanted to buy this for my gopro: http://www.gopole.com/product/gopole-reach and wanted to see if yours can replace it since it seems to be pretty long when pulled out.

edit: nevermind, looks like holding it in the middle is what keeps the camera steady..

The 70$ pledge is 'all gone'. :/

ETA on when will this have a website with a basket and an expected delivery date(with pre-produced units)?

Video quality from cell phones is great, and at this price point, in this market - I hope you crush it!