FB banning all my new ad accounts. WHY!?

Just got my account banned there right after creating an ad for a facebook dating app. I'm pretty sure this is the same reason my first account got banned. It was crazy because it happened like 5 minutes after I created the ad.

fyi... don't link to fb dating apps unless you know what you're doing.

Just got my account banned there right after creating an ad for a facebook dating app. I'm pretty sure this is the same reason my first account got banned. It was crazy because it happened like 5 minutes after I created the ad.

fyi... don't link to fb dating apps unless you know what you're doing.

so how do you go about getting a new CC for ur next FB account?

Have you cleaned the flash cookies in addition to other cookies? Try "Flash Cookie Cleaner" if you didn't! For a lot of affiliates that was the reason FB was banning their new accounts (assuming they did everything else correctly e.g. new CC #, address, etc)! FB could trace your old account via flash cookies!

Good luck!

Radius of IP to Zipcode of CC
Computer OS and specs
Referring Website. So if you go from Wickedfire to FB then ads, goodluck bros.

They gather alot of fucking info and login patterns.
Sounds right. It's Facebook. They are going to be using everything they can.

will sell 4 year old 15k account no probs approvals in 1 minute - 10x daily spend 150k

if you know what you're doing should be able to make this back in 5 days

will sell 4 year old 15k account no probs approvals in 1 minute - 10x daily spend 150k

if you know what you're doing should be able to make this back in 5 days

woww....u rich now if u have that acc..wanna make some clickbank sale with that fb ads acc ?

anyway...is there any UK people here ? i think we can solve this fb ads manager eror or this shit banned problem.. PM me if u in UK

anyway...is there any UK people here ? i think we can solve this fb ads manager eror or this shit banned problem.. PM me if u in UK

I am in UK....

I managed to get 1 account and 2 ads approved without the error. Finally...

Tip; most VCC are blacklisted .... IPs from your main stream VPN providers (hide my ass etc.) will get you banned coz there are 100 other noobs doing the same thing you are doing with those IPs. Lastly... use private browser (i.e google chrome incognito).

why you don't create a legit account or use your personal fb account?

if you still get banned, use your brother / sister CC, FB account, Address, etc.. I can make sure it will be okay