FB banning all my new ad accounts. WHY!?

Anyone know if you can use the same first and last name? (using new CC, new mac address and IP, and new address)

Facebook has an entire machine learning department to detect fraudulent behavior (they think all affiliates are frauds, just try to message a rep, the moment they see you are running affiliate ads they ban and ignore you). They hate affiliates. After going public their entire agenda seems to be to clean up their site. They certainly don't need the affiliate money when an ad from a well known brand is willing to pay more than the affiliate... without damaging the site.
I don't think that applies to all affiliates, just the ones pushing rebills

they are checking all sorts of comparable data now

address
phone
IP history
browser
CC#
last name on CC
last name on CC compared with last name on PP

Radius of IP to Zipcode of CC
Computer OS and specs
Referring Website. So if you go from Wickedfire to FB then ads, goodluck bros.

They gather alot of fucking info and login patterns.

Radius of IP to Zipcode of CC
Computer OS and specs
Referring Website. So if you go from Wickedfire to FB then ads, goodluck bros.

They gather alot of fucking info and login patterns.

This has tripped me up in the past (radius of IP to zipcode of CC). My dynamic IP always gives me an address outside of my CC zipcode. Using someone else's computer that has a local IP usually works, but even then it's close to 50/50..

well, cookies. Definitely cookies.

There are a lot more ways to check whether it is the same computer other than cookies. For instance, just playing a flash video would be able to do that, because for every flash installation on a particular computer it has a unique ID. I may be wrong though, read that somewhere.

There are a lot more ways to check whether it is the same computer other than cookies. For instance, just playing a flash video would be able to do that, because for every flash installation on a particular computer it has a unique ID. I may be wrong though, read that somewhere.

Ccleaner will clear flash cookies.

Some things they check for:

IP address
IP login History
Cookies
Age of account
Activity on account

etc. etc. etc.

The checklist I have for FB account creation is literally 50 items long. They don't fuck around these days.

Seems like if you want a new Facebook ad account, it really has to be new from every single point of view, did you already try getting help from a relative or friend?. They are somehow tracking something that links the new account to the old account.

Use different IP ranges buy a few cheap shared hosting packages with many differant hosts its better if the host is near the address of the credit card. and get a dedi ip with each and set up proxies. Use different operation systems with different browsers in VMware. Disable referers in your browser. Block flash cookies.

jesus, didn't think the old churning through FB ad accounts to push rebills still went on in mid 2013. the more you know.