Fantasy Football

So, uh,

I think we should make this an extra step more interesting.

Bottom-feeding loser has to do something embarrassing with evidence of validity.

Yay or nay?

I've always wondered what Grindstone would look like in a YouTube video wearing a pink tutu with "Digital Point Bitch" written across his chest. And no, you don't get to hire the Fiverr gig for it.

Yay.

My last two drafts were made up of guys who write the three month old fantasy magazine articles you'll be using for draft "insight" tonight.

I asked Jeffrey if I should disclose this before signing up for the league and he said no, blame him when I take all your cash and you end up as a long lasting WF meme for your role in recreating that one scene from Deliverence along with Throlson and PapaJohn.

Hint: You'll be the one with the pretty mouf.

Yay.

My last two drafts were made up of guys who write the three month old fantasy magazine articles you'll be using for draft "insight" tonight.

I asked Jeffrey if I should disclose this before signing up for the league and he said no, blame him when I take all your cash and you end up as long lasting WF meme for your role in recreating that one scene from Deliverence along with Throlson and PapaJohn.

Hint: You'll be the one with the pretty mouf.

Lol @ fantasy insider articles.

A few more yays, and then we should vote/set the bottom-feeder requirement.

Lol @ fantasy insider articles.

A few more yays, and then we should vote/set the bottom-feeder requirement.

Just keep in mind that you guys might actually LIKE seeing me in a pink tutu, so that might not be fair to the group! Though it would give you guys extra motivation to kick my ass...hmmmmm. All good, I don't have too much to worry about now! lol

A-GRAND-Ballerinna-218.jpg

Bump. We have one absentee owner. He's got until the end of the day to pay up, otherwise we're opening up to the public. Buy in is $300. First pays $1800, second $800, $50 week high score. Half point PPR, shallow benches. Good league. No idiots plz. Draft is Wednesday night at 6:30 PST.

Post applications here in the form of a 500 word essay on the difference between the Pistol formation, the zone read and Chip Kelly's packaged plays. Or PM me. Actual essays will get first consideration.