Fantasy Football

Not to be a pain in the ass... but is there any way to set the draft order as soon as everyone is paid? I'd like to run through a couple mock drafts before the live draft and the order makes a big difference in strategy.

Thx!

Not to be a pain in the ass... but is there any way to set the draft order as soon as everyone is paid? I'd like to run through a couple mock drafts before the live draft and the order makes a big difference in strategy.

Thx!

I'm ok with this... I think all I need to do is hit finalize and it will tell the draft order. I will check it out once everyone is paid... still waiting on 2

Thx!

+1

NFL teams don't go into the war room 15 minutes before the draft starts wondering where they're picking.

everyone is all paid... i will finalize the league

Round 1
1. Grind's Stones
2. TJ
3. NY Mitch
4. That Native Guy
5. BREASTON PLANTS
6. stankyleg
7. Boat Burners
8. GambitWF
9. suddenly_sta...
10. HNIC
11. airin
12. Soccer Haters

Whoah, I've drafted 19 or 20 leagues so far and that's the first time I get the first pick, usually it's been 5-8 and hard as hell to figure out best 1st round strategy.

So the obvious move is to put the #1 pick on the block. How does $300 sound?

Grind at #1...

You should pick MJD. Not Foster.

This is now the official shit talking thread. Post your nudez.

So, uh,

I think we should make this an extra step more interesting.

Bottom-feeding loser has to do something embarrassing with evidence of validity.

Yay or nay?

I've always wondered what Grindstone would look like in a YouTube video wearing a pink tutu with "Digital Point Bitch" written across his chest. And no, you don't get to hire the Fiverr gig for it.