Effective Guest Blogging and Blogger Outreach Service Starts at $13

looks like a nice offer, send me details.

Send me details pls

Send me details please.

PM Sent. Thanks

link is dead, i will review sent you skype

The link is working now you can order from that

Cannot access the order link

Its working now please check.

Just ordered 5 guest posts...

Report submitted!

Just got my report, the articles are good as well as the blogs.

Thanks for your Honest review :)

Ordered 5 posts and I'm happy with the results. One of my keyword jumped from 55 to 12. It's been 2 weeks now and position is stable. Worth the money spent!

Thank you for your awesome review :)

Offering 5 Review copies of 20% off by using "WICKED20"

Click Here to order. HURRY! Book your slots now.

For Bulk inquiries please contact

Email: sales@guest-posting.com / content.creator009@gmail.com

Cheers.

Last edited:
Paid for 10 posts.
Transaction ID: 6WT29420V1685244C

Exact niche for the order has been left for your review in our Skype conversation.

[FONT=&quot]Review[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Speed: 4.5/5

I had read over the OP’s thread and decided that I would reach out via Skype. I did so and the OP was responsive. We negotiated back and forth initially, but it was all good. We came to an agreement and the work commenced after payment was remitted. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for speed of service, there was a little hiccup which delayed things a bit, but no harm no foul. All in all, I’d say for the 10 articles that were completed for me, the OP did a nice job and the speed was adequate. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Communication: 5/5

We didn’t need to engage in a lot of communication, but in the communication that we did have between one another, it was respectful and collaborative. I felt that there was good two way communication hence the rating. The OP heard me out and was willing to be sensitive to what I was seeking in the service/work that was provided. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Report: 4/5

The report that I received contained the following sections: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NO – indicating the number associated with the link. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LINK – indicating the actual target page for where I could find my posted article/content. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DA – indicating the domain authority of the domain where my content was hosted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PA – indicating the page authority of the page where my content was hosted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TF – indicating the domain’s trust flow.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CF – indicating the domain’s citation flow.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]While the report was plain in it’s excel layout, it was okay to read. Short and to the point which may be intentional, but needless to say I didn’t have major problems with it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I do think for those that are big critics of a nice report would agree that there is room for improvement on the overall report layout. Even a little color could make this more appealing to the eye to read. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Overall[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: 4.5/5
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This service was ordered [September 2017] and while I did not see much impact on my keywords, if you know anything about SEO, I’m sure you’d agree that the impact (positive or negative) of a service can vary pretty widely. Just because one customer sees a huge boost from a service doesn’t mean you are going to as well. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nevertheless, this is dependent largely upon niche, level of competition and keywords that you’re targeting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With that said, I would surmise that this is better suited for low to medium competition keywords that aren’t highly competitive. I would also recommend strengthening these thinks with additional backlinks with decent DA to increase their power. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The product is a really good product and service and while others had an issue with the content, I think that the OP did a pretty nice job in what was delivered to me. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Additionally, I will reiterate again that I believe boosting these links either by the OP himself or by the customer will yield better results for those of you targeting competitive keywords. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
With that said, this service is recommended for lower competition keywords. [/FONT]

Thanks a lot for your honest review.

[FONT=&quot]Review[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Speed: 4.5/5

I had read over the OP’s thread and decided that I would reach out via Skype. I did so and the OP was responsive. We negotiated back and forth initially, but it was all good. We came to an agreement and the work commenced after payment was remitted. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for speed of service, there was a little hiccup which delayed things a bit, but no harm no foul. All in all, I’d say for the 10 articles that were completed for me, the OP did a nice job and the speed was adequate. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Communication: 5/5

We didn’t need to engage in a lot of communication, but in the communication that we did have between one another, it was respectful and collaborative. I felt that there was good two way communication hence the rating. The OP heard me out and was willing to be sensitive to what I was seeking in the service/work that was provided. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Report: 4/5

The report that I received contained the following sections: [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NO – indicating the number associated with the link. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]LINK – indicating the actual target page for where I could find my posted article/content. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]DA – indicating the domain authority of the domain where my content was hosted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PA – indicating the page authority of the page where my content was hosted.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]TF – indicating the domain’s trust flow.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CF – indicating the domain’s citation flow.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]While the report was plain in it’s excel layout, it was okay to read. Short and to the point which may be intentional, but needless to say I didn’t have major problems with it. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I do think for those that are big critics of a nice report would agree that there is room for improvement on the overall report layout. Even a little color could make this more appealing to the eye to read. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Overall[/FONT][FONT=&quot]: 4.5/5
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This service was ordered [September 2017] and while I did not see much impact on my keywords, if you know anything about SEO, I’m sure you’d agree that the impact (positive or negative) of a service can vary pretty widely. Just because one customer sees a huge boost from a service doesn’t mean you are going to as well. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nevertheless, this is dependent largely upon niche, level of competition and keywords that you’re targeting.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]With that said, I would surmise that this is better suited for low to medium competition keywords that aren’t highly competitive. I would also recommend strengthening these thinks with additional backlinks with decent DA to increase their power. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The product is a really good product and service and while others had an issue with the content, I think that the OP did a pretty nice job in what was delivered to me. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Additionally, I will reiterate again that I believe boosting these links either by the OP himself or by the customer will yield better results for those of you targeting competitive keywords. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
With that said, this service is recommended for lower competition keywords. [/FONT]

Do those sites have any real visitors or placed on newly build kind of PBN blogs? Can I have some samples, please?