Dream cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

John said:
I wouldn't be caught doing 100mph in that thing, you'd have to be off your fucking rocker.

The Atom handles like an F1 car - I'd wager it's safer at 100MPH than say, a Mustang or Corvette. It may be very tiny and crushable, but at 100MPH, so is everything else.

monte.jpg

I like old school cars in most cases, something that I can fix up.

My dream car is a jaguar xkr which i currently drive now, not to big on cars and not really bothered what i drive.

revlimiter said:
Kieron Donoghue just bought one of those a few months back:) Here is the link
Too big for my taste but I drive a CRX lol
HOLY CRAP! The escalada looks so much like Chris Rock. Seriously, look at it. Is it just me? (Yes I am sober but I have been up for 17hours)

1965 Oldsmobile 442.

My dad gave one to me when I was 16, beautiful, fast - I used to drag race it. We had to sell if about 6 years ago, and he died a few months later. Now I wish I'd kept it, as it's got quite a bit of sentimental value.

I've decided that my garage in a few years will house a Maybach and a Mercedes SLR McLaren. The Maybach will be my daily driver while the SLR will be for sporting around.

2002 black on black 6sp manual Firehawk with street legal drag radials, supercharged, lowered with loudmouth exhaust

Firehawk.jpg

Corvette z06
black on black, 6sp manual

Corvette-Z06-Geiger-1.jpg

Ferrari 360 Modena, black on black
introduction-03.jpg

These are the cars I am going to own sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.