Dream cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

NtodaS

super postwhore delux
Jun 24, 2006
Netherlands
www.hdtvpedia.com
Since there already is a thread about cars you're driving know I'd like to start one about cars you see yourself driving in in the (near) future after your bussiness plans have come true and your earning skyrocketed ;)

I start out modest just with an 2005 Ford mustang GT, which isn't that expensive, although i'll have to import it ;)

Ford_Mustang_GT_2005_0001_M448.jpg

I'm not to sure... my car is now was my dream car and I'm not to sure what mine would be.

I really enjoy taking your average nice car and turning it into quite the machine.

Maybe something like an EVO MR?

300px-LancerEvo8.jpg

peach said:
I've checked that care out from upclose ones and I really didn't like it, it's so big you coule call it a van.

Yea but when you drive that thing down the road... there's no chance you won't be noticed.

Well they kinda got into speed bumps a couple of years ago here in town, it really sucks, like every 200 meters there's a nasty bump to wreck your car..

Can't even imagine what happens if you drove
introduction-01.jpg

this around here

NtodaS said:
Well they kinda got into speed bumps a couple of years ago here in town, it really sucks, like every 200 meters there's a nasty bump to wreck your car..

Can't even imagine what happens if you drove
introduction-01.jpg

this around here

If I can afford the F50 I'll be able to afford a bulldozer to bash in those damn speedbumps :p

Pagoni Zonda is at the top of my list. Diablo, Murcielago, Veyron, Phantom, fill out the rest.

Here is my dream car.. [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]1989 Ford Aerostar XL Minivan -- All the chicks dig it, and I can take it off some sweet jumps![/SIZE][/FONT]

DSC01590.JPG

Dsc01591.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.