Don't have Scrapebox? Let my ScrapeLicious service get your backlinks started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

REVIEW
ozblackjack got the job done quickly for me and even over-delivered (Got a little under 6K links vs the 4K I was suppose to receive). I checked in Scrapebox to see how many links stuck, and a vast majority stuck. From the other comments in this thread, I think it's safe to say you will likely also receive some extra links.

Basically, for $5 it's more than worth it. ozblackjack will take care of you and deliver what he promises.

REVIEW
ozblackjack got the job done quickly for me and even over-delivered (Got a little under 6K links vs the 4K I was suppose to receive). I checked in Scrapebox to see how many links stuck, and a vast majority stuck. From the other comments in this thread, I think it's safe to say you will likely also receive some extra links.

Basically, for $5 it's more than worth it. ozblackjack will take care of you and deliver what he promises.

Hey Faint - thanks so much for the review.
Great to hear that you were happy with the service.
Cheers, ozblackjack

For those looking for a slightly bigger blast, I am happy to offer a slightly bigger package!

SCRAPELICIOUS

Package A - $5 for 4,000 links (as verified by scrapebox link checker). All links loaded into Linklicious, rss feeds created and pinging schedule created (links pinged until crawled by Google).

Package B - $10 for 9,000 links (same details as above)

If you are interested, please PM me details (URLs, keywords and email address to send confirmation reports to) and I will provide payment details.

Cheers, ozblackjack

SPECIAL PRICES FOR JULY

5,000 blog comment links - $5

10,000 blog comment links - $8

All links loaded into Linklicious, drip pinging schedule created, and all links pinged until crawled by Google spiders!

Please PM for payment details - Support the little guy, YO!

Just had a blast of 10,000 comments to 100 social bookmarks and my site jumped nicely in the SERPS:
KW1: #3 to #1
KW2: #12 to #3

Can't really argue with that.

Got my report, very fast. and he even give me 2K bonus links. will definitely make more orders soon.

Just got the report back on the 10,000 link package. Seems like a very good service and only took a couple of days to get the job done. The actual amount of links was about 20% higher than normal and as expected most of the links I tested were nofollowed but with that many links all at once, this is a good thing. Very good service overall!

Status
Not open for further replies.