Don't have Scrapebox? Let my ScrapeLicious service get your backlinks started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for replying.

I put in an order for 4000 blog comments for $5. It was completed within a day or two and I got a text file of the URLs of the all the posts the comments are on as well as an Excel linkliscous report. Ordering was very easy and based on my experience I would be happy to use again.

I asked for the 4000 comments to link to 10 Andly blog posts which all link to my money site. It is currently ranking at number 40 in Google for the keyword I targetted (but has previously been number one in Google before getting down ranked).

I will report back in a week or so with SERP position.

Thanks for replying.

I put in an order for 4000 blog comments for $5. It was completed within a day or two and I got a text file of the URLs of the all the posts the comments are on as well as an Excel linkliscous report. Ordering was very easy and based on my experience I would be happy to use again.

I asked for the 4000 comments to link to 10 Andly blog posts which all link to my money site. It is currently ranking at number 40 in Google for the keyword I targetted (but has previously been number one in Google before getting down ranked).

I will report back in a week or so with SERP position.

Thanks so much for the review J-Dog.

Look forward to hearing of your results.

I ordered the 4000 blog comments and it was quickly processed. I received my reports via email. When the emails wouldn't go through he even send them out twice more including to a different email address to make sure I got them. Not only that he altered the linklicious drip pinging for customization. I even got more comments than I paid for. I don't think I could have gotten anything better for my money anywhere!
Thanks for doing a great job oz!

hi need to order package. email payment details at kolian (at) gmail.com. i will revert with URLs, names and payment.

order

greetings

can you please send me the ordering info so i can place a few orders.

smekuly (at) gmail.com

much thanks

I ordered the 4000 blog comments and it was quickly processed. I received my reports via email. When the emails wouldn't go through he even send them out twice more including to a different email address to make sure I got them. Not only that he altered the linklicious drip pinging for customization. I even got more comments than I paid for. I don't think I could have gotten anything better for my money anywhere!
Thanks for doing a great job oz!

Thanks very much for the review bstsystems!

To others who have posted queries, I have sent you PMs.

Thanks again, ozblackjack

Thanks to everyone who has placed an order to date.

My schedule is open to new orders for those interested.

I know my service is for 4,000 links, however I will ensure the next order has a minimum of 5,000 links (verified by scrapebox link checker), with all links loaded into Linklicious to ensure that they are crawled by google spiders.

If you are interested, please send me a PM for payment details.

Cheers, ozblackjack

I am interested in your service, and have some questions. how many unique domains do you have in your list? Also how many urls/anchors can I send your way? Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

I second this questions.
I am interested in your service, and have some questions. how many unique domains do you have in your list? Also how many urls/anchors can I send your way? Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

Wish I could send PMs. ozblackjack, how can I contact you outside of the PM service that I am not yet allowed to use?

Placed an order via PM, let me know if you have not got it.

Thanks kyler - order received.

Maximhost / RARCA - I have sent you PMs in response to your posts. (RARCA, I'm assuming you can receive PMs? Let me know if not)

Cheers, ozblackjack

Status
Not open for further replies.