Don't have Scrapebox? Let my ScrapeLicious service get your backlinks started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozblackjack

May 29, 2009
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Starting out can be tough and sometimes it feels like you can't get started properly cause you don't have all the tools or you don't have enough dough.
Don't let the growth of your new site stall any longer.

The ScrapeLicious service is the perfect way to kick off the linkbuilding your site needs.

What will you get:
- Scrape - I will complete a scrapebox blast that will deliver you 4,000 anchored blog comment backlinks to your site
- Licious - I will load these backlinks into Linklicious to ensure they are crawled by google and you are getting the value out of the backlinks that you have paid for.

Upon completion of the job you will be sent:
1) a report of all links that have been created, as verified by Scrapebox linkchecker (file format .txt file)
2) a schedule highlighting the rss feeds created by Linklicious and the dates they will be pinged/crawled by Google (file format .xls file)

Price: $5

Details required:
- your URL(s)
- the anchor text(s) relevant to each URL
- email address to send confirmation on completion of the job

Payment is required via paypal

Please PM me with the details above or queries and I will confirm payment details.

As I'm keen to establish myself here I'd like to offer 2 review copies to eligible members (I believe standard requirements are 200+ posts and at least 10 itraders - otherwise Zingo will school me).

I'm guessing a lot of eligible members will already have scrapebox however I would appreciate if you would complete a review for me to at least prove my worth to those that don't.

Review job completed for Jokerr.

Jokerr - reports have been sent to your email as requested - look forward to your review.

REVIEW:

Great speed and communication. ozblackjack even notified me that one of my websites was down and asked if I wanted it to be removed. As for the quality of the service, I checked ~2k links of the 6k (he over delivered) with scrapebox, and basically almost ALL were there. Very few "not found" and the rest were Scrapebox errors. So I'd say you'll get at least 90% live comments, which is pretty damn good especially since he over delivers.

I'd highly recommend this service for blasting layers below your money site as it will almost guarantee them getting crawled. As for blasting money site with this, I haven't done that myself, but I'm sure some do it with great results. Anyhow, for $5 this is awesome if you have a bunch links you need crawled.

REVIEW:

Great speed and communication. ozblackjack even notified me that one of my websites was down and asked if I wanted it to be removed. As for the quality of the service, I checked ~2k links of the 6k (he over delivered) with scrapebox, and basically almost ALL were there. Very few "not found" and the rest were Scrapebox errors. So I'd say you'll get at least 90% live comments, which is pretty damn good especially since he over delivers.

I'd highly recommend this service for blasting layers below your money site as it will almost guarantee them getting crawled. As for blasting money site with this, I haven't done that myself, but I'm sure some do it with great results. Anyhow, for $5 this is awesome if you have a bunch links you need crawled.

Appreciate the review Jokerr - thanks.

I currently run your offered services in house for my properties. If interested pm me a price x2 and x4 per day on a monthly schedule with rate. Thanks.

wow .. that was fast ... already got the report ...

check the 50 randomly and all links found

got ~6k comments & linklicious report

OVERALL a great service ! :)

wow .. that was fast ... already got the report ...

check the 50 randomly and all links found

got ~6k comments & linklicious report

OVERALL a great service ! :)

Thanks for the review Formosaz. Appreciate it.

PM's sent in response to other posts.

Thanks guys!

Awesome service, he over-delivered with 6,000+ links. Also got my linklicious report so looking forward to these getting indexed. A+ Service.

Awesome service, he over-delivered with 6,000+ links. Also got my linklicious report so looking forward to these getting indexed. A+ Service.

Jeffrey - Thanks very much for the review - I appreciate it.

J-Dog, bstsystems, V12Kid - I have PM'd answers to your questions above. Let me know if you have any other queries.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.