Did you like High-school?

• yea son

Votes: 49 31.4%
  • no son

Votes: 79 50.6%
  • i've repressed all memories of it

Votes: 28 17.9%

• Total voters
When I was in high school in the US, I was already making money online. High school did make me realize that the average person is dumb as fuck and pretty much a sheep though. College was way better and then finally moving to Hong Kong was the best and I haven't looked back since.

I miss kindergarten more

Daily kindergarten routine:

• Moms packed a nice orange juice with a ham sandwich and chocolate chip cookies in my Simpsons lunch box
  • Played with Duplo Lego on lunch break
  • Took a nap, woke up
  • Played a made up yet really fun sport tailored to kids
  • Sang some catchy ass nursery rhyme songs
  • Learnt some alphabet and easy ass math before hitting up some finger painting with my homeboys and homegirls.

After that it's a wrap for the day son, where I'd go home and play SNES until I passed out.

High school was less exciting, boring ass classes, social politics, kids thinking they are "mature" when they actually know jack shit. Only thing entertaining was high school drama. Funny shit looking back at it.
This

no i dont miss this stage.high school is the good time on our life.I enjoyed all of the competion in high school life.It’s all about getting through it though. I have refused all these years to ever be bitter about it. I was lucky to even be in high school, considering how I almost died my injury occured. Nothing is a given in life, every day is a gift (even if it isn’t exactly what we envisioned) and it’s all about not letting how people treat you influence your core being, and after getting out of high school from hell, moving on to a purpose-driven life of your own choosing. You'll love it.