Did you like High-school?

• yea son

Votes: 49 31.4%
  • no son

Votes: 79 50.6%
  • i've repressed all memories of it

Votes: 28 17.9%

• Total voters
It’s been recently 7 several years since i have managed to graduate Secondary school along with of course I seriously pass up your exciting, enjoyment, hang up outs and a lot of things about the idea. In addition to that, My spouse and i in addition pass up our pals, to whom My spouse and i haven’t witnessed for years. Kharen, Anabelle along with Josephine are generally about three of people folks that My spouse and i pass up. These kind of about three girls genuinely awesome'!

gulf coast claims

a03b4a56-64de-4f69-9d75-2c48d458be78.jpg

I hated the majority of actual lessons, sitting there thinking "I'm never going to need this, whats the point of being here?". Now I wish I knew all that random shit I didn't care about before.

I dropped out a year before my exams, wen't back to sit 4 exams and passed them all with decent grades. But still, 4 exams down was nothing, and I came to realize how much I fucked up in the coming years.

Decided to go back to college, ended up getting an A in an HNC and passed every module which is going to get me into Uni next year, thankfully. After I was about 12 years old and up until a couple years ago I never thought I'd be going to Univeristy. I was intelligent, just didn't have much common sense. I could do the work, I just didn't give two shits about it at the time.

All through school all I gave a shit about was "crew" mentality, fucking bitches, getting wasted and smoking weed. People think I'm joking about all the shit me and my friends did as teenagers, I would aswell if somebody told me about it. Now I don't speak to hardly any people I was "friends" with in school because they are doing nothing with there lives and I just focus on the few true friends I really have. Lifes become so fucking slow now.

I also miss the sluts, in the academy they would be damn slutty. The girls were always trying to impress the boys by being whores. When they get to like 19/20 they realize they are hot and the tables turn.

I had tons of fun going to school high sleeping in class, fucking easy girls, going to huge parties and running from cops, always looking to score something to get fucked up on. I hated the actual school part, but the social aspects were always a fucking blast.

Yeah, I miss it. I had lucky enough to have friendly classmates and wee pulled all kinds of funny stuff all day long, like this when I tried to steal a sticker pointing towards the stairs and it tore apart, so I glued it back
gFkko.jpg

and replaced emergency escape plan with something like this:
5tsUR.jpg

Fun stuff, lolled every day, I am actually very surprised that I graduated at all..

I agree I actually had a blast in highschool. I didn't start it until 2 years later though, I hated school before in my life so I took job on tanker ships for 2 years and made some money.

Got back to high school and it turned into getting smashed/high/laid every week, usually the party started on thursday evening and went on to sunday morning. And regular high school isn't that hard as long as you are a charming fuck to the teachers so can you get away with a lot in there.

Man I had a blast doing it but I dont want to do it again though.

-M

In high school, people told me what to do, as well as where and how to do it. That is no longer the case. Adulthood FTW

When I was in high school, other students thought I was strange guy. I was interested in computers, music and history. I didn't like parties and hate most of students.

It’s been recently 7 several years since i have managed to graduate Secondary school along with of course I seriously pass up your exciting, enjoyment, hang up outs and a lot of things about the idea. In addition to that, My spouse and i in addition pass up our pals, to whom My spouse and i haven’t witnessed for years. Kharen, Anabelle along with Josephine are generally about three of people folks that My spouse and i pass up. These kind of about three girls genuinely awesome'!

gulf coast claims

How much do I have to pay Jon to get a signature that quotes along with the post?

There are people that didn't like high school but continued waking up all early and shit to go there anyway? Why?

Not sure when you graduated but when I was in highschool if you didn't show up they fined your parents. I'm talking about thousands of dollars in fines, not just pay your $50.

I remember this one guy, he didn't go for 2 months. They sent his parents a bill for $4500 and threatened to have them thrown in jail.

Missing high school?

I have more money, more freedom, and a house...

Why would I miss high school now?

high school was fun, college was way better though. It was cool mostly because i lived a relatively small town (~20K people), so the people I went to preschool with were pretty much the same people I graduated with.

Only in a 'if I had known then what I know now' sorta way.

Otherwise, fuck no.