Did anyone else just get an email from Motive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha, thanks for the reply to all with your refer links for hydra and CX Peter.

Heh yeah well I couldn't resist turning their mess into an affiliate opportunity referring this group elsewhere.

And now penguinbc you've got wf ref links showing in the post - good job - nice and wicked :)

Cheers.

You can either react to this in two ways.

1. Accept the fact that we're all human and this shit happens everyday.

2. Be a dumbass and treat this as your big stream media would and blow up such a minuscule small issue as if it were a murder.

The only information you got from the email were some contact info of some publishers who were inactive. Good luck with that.

I say just close all threads.

As an affiliate of Motive, I was pretty pissed when I saw that this morning as well, but Brendan responded to my email within 10 minutes and sent 3 more responses within another 20 minutes as I had questions or wanted clarification. Better than I can say for the big corporations who let their employees carry around my EXTREMELY personal info on their laptops to leave in the front seat of the car when they run in to do some grocery shopping.

Brendan seems like a straight up guy trying to address a serious mistake swiftly and the right way.

My two cents.

Obviously, I’m not the happiest guy as I write this, but it needs to be addressed. The email that went out this morning to non active affiliates of motive was a serious mistake caused by human error. I’m addressing this issue in-house immediately.

Hey guys let's look at the bright side - Motive did respond to the emails they got AND here on the WF thread...

We all know other networks that wouldn't be as courteous and put in any effort.

monkey.JPG

You can either react to this in two ways.

1. Accept the fact that we're all human and this shit happens everyday.

2. Be a dumbass and treat this as your big stream media would and blow up such a minuscule small issue as if it were a murder.

The only information you got from the email were some contact info of some publishers who were inactive. Good luck with that.

I say just close all threads.

Good post.

A local restaurant and pub owner in my area got an e-mail virus that sent his profit and loss statement and possibly other financial records to everyone in his contact list. Now that was shit hitting the fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.