Did anyone else just get an email from Motive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
shock_the_monkey1.jpg

after getting zero emails answers from them and realize the tracking system interface is one of the worst i ever seen(try to get your sub id csv file!!!!) I stopped sendig traffic to them.

after getting zero emails answers from them and realize the tracking system interface is one of the worst i ever seen(try to get your sub id csv file!!!!) I stopped sendig traffic to them.

We are pretty good about keeping in touch with affiliates and answering questions all of us list our emails, and even IM's publicly- have you tried to reach me before? As for the interface sorry you found something in there difficult to use but this is surprising to me as most people really like it. If you want to PM me I would love to know a little more detail about what you had difficulty so i can fix and if you had trouble reaching someone here let me know who that was and I will fix that too :)

Props to Motive for owning it. Not too many other networks here on WF seem to do this, with the exception of Smax, Ruck etc. And Im not a motive pub, BTW

Thanks for the kind words! We are all in this biz together so at motive we do try to be open about everything even the mistakes. I know Smax and Ruck are like that as well they run great networks and I have certainly learned a thing or two from both of them. Keep on rocking! Hey saw you are in So Cal where?

Status
Not open for further replies.