CSS Breeze - 6 Boss Hat Links... Approved by Real SEO Guys with Questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

i just wanted to add that I have seen this site and it is a genuine quality site. The stats listed above are correct and should only get better as the content increases on the site. this is the type of site that will be around for years to come.

Very fast indexation and great quality. My link was placed in less than 24 hours after I ordered. And guess what? It was already indexed by the big G!

Alright! I'm glad everyone is reporting satisfaction. This is a pretty fierce site I've got going on here. I'm happy that you're happy!

Thanks for the new orders. I'll be processing them today, likely. Quick turn around now!

REVIEW
Oh yes!! It is extremely rare that I leave a review but this is one of the best deals on WiFi right now; the backlink profile of this site is mind blowing indeed! If you want to rank without worrying about future Google updates or getting your posts wiped on web2 sites and whatnot then make sure you order this pack from The Hobbster, you can't go wrong with this!!

ordered...

been submitting my sites to CSS galleries for years now and was quietly hoping that i'd never see them in BST... DAMN YOU HOBBSTER!!

Quick update. My traffic is still increasing as you can see in the screenshot. Thanks again thehobbster.

r6RTYhX.png

Thanks everyone! I acknowledge all the orders that have come through today as well. I will start work on that later this evening :)

Thanks for all the great reports of increased traffic and increased rankings! That's why I call it BOSS HAT.

Order placed - 362476114K162433F

Look forward to seeing how this works. Nice to find a thread that actually looks legit!

Status
Not open for further replies.