CSS Breeze - 6 Boss Hat Links... Approved by Real SEO Guys with Questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the orders, today, everyone! Plenty more regular packages, plus one more of the Premiums... limited quantity on those! 9 left! Don't wait! They are going quick! Only 1 more Platinum as well. I'd be grabbing that. It's only going to become more and more valuable as more pages are created (and more internal PR juice)!

Don't wait, because all of the limited ones will be gone within days! Don't hate on yourself later if you miss out. It's only a super duper bomb dizzle link, ya know?

This is really interesting, Hobbster is doing a moderated CSS gallery with CSS Breeze.

I am all about moderated directory type sites, and I recently submitted my site to a bunch of CSS directories, because our CSS is awesome (thanks Fatbat) and our design is pretty good.

I really like these kind of links, and I like that Hobbster is keeping the spammy crap out. We need more services with a standard for submission.

OHHHHHHHHHHH HOBBSTER......

Time for you to blow your beautiful white hat juice all over my site.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2DA6798279459591B.

Ordered! Can't wait to see the results. I've heard all good things about Hobbsters work and needed to get a blast on my ecomm site. Thanks for all your help, Hobbster! I can't wait to see the juice!

Transaction was easy. Hobbster helped me big time understand a few things while going through the order form, making it easy to understand what I really wanted. for people who don't know what they're doing, this was an easy investment for me to make. A trusted source who cares about his customers! Thanks again!

Major thanks for the orders yesterday and last night! I really do appreciate it and will be working on them today. I'm going to mail out all of the reports from the first few days of orders in one giant batch, so keep your eyes peeled!

I ordered because I know that whatever the Hobbs offers is worth trying out. He's always been very thoughtful and honest as a seller.

In fact, I've decided in the future to just let him do my thinking (seo-wise) for me. Hobbs, I say - just give me thoughts. Then he does, and I pay him a little money - and stay out of trouble.

The site looks very clean and legit. The links are exactly what I wanted.

Update: I just checked my traffic on one of the sites that I submitted to CSS Breeze. I had given up on that site, didn't update it in months and the traffic died down to 0.

Well... this is what thehobbster did to my site with a single link:

cmDBWQq.png

Nothing else happened in the last few weeks. No content nor links apart from this one.

Thank you for the reviews and feedback!

I'm happy (but not surprised!) that this package resurrected your site, Hehejo. A site, profile, and spread of natural anchors and targets like CSS Breeze offers will give some serious ranking signals to any site. There's a lot going on here that under the hood that no mass spam black hat links can give you. This is Boss Hat.

Thanks everyone, and thank you for the new orders! Everything is moving forward!

You guys are working me so hard I just slept 11 hours, right through my alarm clock!

I appreciate the orders while I dozed, though :)

Liar. You have no alarm clock.

Anyway my site popped up to no. 1 on a nice financial term on a page that wasn't even one of my target pages. It's obviously giving the whole site some authority boost. Yippee.

Been had shot off some more reports today! That means the site is growing like crazy! For every client site that gets added, 1, 2, or 3 authority sites get added. Essentially no footprint, more internal link juice being created, and more and more power for the sitewide link buyers (only one more left!)

Updating with real results...my site just jumped up two positions for my main keyword to #5 after being at the same place for weeks. Good deal.

Updating with real results...my site just jumped up two positions for my main keyword to #5 after being at the same place for weeks. Good deal.

That's two spots on the FRONT PAGE. That's like 500 spots elsewhere! Thanks for letting us know how it's going. And that's only been days. Hopefully it sneaks up a couple more spots before it settles :)

Status
Not open for further replies.