CSS Breeze - 6 Boss Hat Links... Approved by Real SEO Guys with Questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehobbster

The Kwisatz Haderach
Jul 26, 2010
www.tricklecheddar.com
Rating - 100%
137   0   0
CSSBreeze.png

Don't you hate it when your link travels further and further away from the homepage? Not here. Not on my watch. - Your page is never more than two clicks away from every other page, thanks to my clever on-page sitemap!

Don't you hate worrying about a ton of sites having the same outbound link profile? Not here. Not on my watch. - This is one site, not a huge network. And for every profile you guys send my way, I add several more authority site profiles. I've already got 50 in the bag and this sucker hasn't even launched! (T-Minus a few paragraphs....)

Don't you hate seeing fake SERP graphs with all of the important data blurred out? Don't you hate seeing fake reviews from the friends of the service provider? Don't you hate seeing reviews from nobodies? Or offering review copies in the thread to get free bumps and fake post counts? Not Here. Not on my watch.

I done been had gotten real reviews from Real SEO Guys. If you are going to read a review from someone, would you rather it be SEOpro32 and WhizKidSEO18... or Grindstone and CCarter? You guys trust them. They trust me. We're a happy family, with a great big hug and links from me to you *snaps back to reality* No Barney Songs! Not here. Not on my watch.

"Okay, Okay, we get it. But what are WE getting?"

Well I'm glad you asked! It depends on your choice of package. Let me break it down for you.

• The Regular Package - $70

This is your basic option here and will be the most appropriate for the majority of ya's. You get what is described above, but I'll reiterate. Throughout the Gallery pages (Think 'Category Page') you get a "Domain.com" URL link to your homepage and a link to your profile page. Within the profile page you get an "http://www.Domain.com" URL link to your homepage, an image link to your homepage, and 3 anchored links to three different inner pages of your choice! BOWSE. (It's bowse because most service providers give you one link and then split your link juice among other authority sites. Not here. Not on my wa..... okay. I'm done with that.

• The Premium Package - $225 - Limited to 12 Orders!

This is your "next-up" package. You get everything in the Regular Package, PLUS you get your profile stickied to the homepage... FOREVER. It will never leave the home page. That's maximum juice and authority for your site forever. I'll never stop hosting this site or let the domain drop. And why would I? It's a bomb asset for me and you. We all win. Oh, and there are 18 total profiles on the front page. This means we are leaving room for 6 others to rotate through as we add more and more, so Google keeps crawling and seeing new thangs. Freshness Factor!

• [*]The Platinum Package - $500 - Limited to 3 Orders!

This is the diamond package, for the serious folks. If you have a white hat authority site that either stands to earn some real revenue or already does, then this is for you. This includes the Regular Package, PLUS a Sitewide link to your homepage using your Brand Anchor. That's Super Juice and Authority to your homepage using the most beneficial and safe anchor possible. I'm sure you guys know what sitewides are doing these days for rankings... There will only be 3 available. Get it while you can. It's first come first serve, and when they are gone, they are gone forever!

So What Are You Waiting For?!? Order Before Bravoman1 Buys Up All The Links And LOL's At Us!

<< Click Here to Proceed to the Order Form >>

Remember, Allowed Turn-around time is 10 business days (2 weeks in real world time), but it likely won't take more than 4-5 days. Also, the prices are tentative, meaning I reserve the right to have a sale if I choose. But I probably won't. Also, no bulk discounts. It is what it is above!

PM me with any questions, or PM me with your email address to get on the list! Just make sure you order before Bravoman1 SERP-blocks you!

Hobbster dropping those powerful whitehat links again..

NicheNorth, Ivy Links and now this.. I have a few whitehat sites, two of which are authorities within their niche and Hobbster is the only guy in the BST I would trust with these sites.

He hit me up with an opportunity to get a site on CSSBreeze and I snapped at the chance. The stats speak for themselves, I checked the backlink profile and it's a very aged backlink profile with some quality sites pointing to it.

These are the type of links my competitors wish they could get, I just wish these type of sites didn't go public but as long as you aren't in my niche I don't mind.

Thanks again!

p.s Do you even hobbster?

Last edited:
One time, thehobbster contacted me about a review package for this site. At first I was like "What?!?! Why am I so lucky?" and then I was like "I'm a real SEO guy so I have some questions for you."

Then I asked him questions, because when you come across a real SEO guy YOU BETTER BE PREPARED FOR QUESTIONS GDI!

I put the site in, and it looks good. Regardless of whether this shoots you to the top or some retardedness like that, this is a link that would stand up to manual inspection, that you aren't embarrassed to show to clients, and that is only going to get more valuable over time as it ages and as this directory gets sexier and sexier.

In for more, where I actually pay thehobbster for the work.

thehobbster did an exceptional job with this. I had a sneak peak at the website and you can tell he spent a lot of time on making everything look right. It looks really professional and your links can't get more legit than that.

I already have my own site on there and a former client's website.

There are not many link building services that you can show your clients and get their full approval. This is one of them.

I want to go to the beach now.

Trust this man with your white hat efforts. That's all.

So Jhobbster hooked a nigga up with a review copy. This shit is dope, a very strong PR4 domain that won't be going down anytime soon. I ordered another one after getting my review copy because this is some shit that no one in my niches will have. Also for the fact that it's a different link type then anything else here.

Thanks to all the folks who ordered today!

I want you guys to recognize that a few people hopped on the limited packages. Used2getlucky, like a boss, snagged up a Platinum Package, meaning there are only two of those left, and they are gone forever!

Several guys picked up the Premium Packages... That drops us down to 12 I think. I'll update the order form officially with what is left on those.

I appreciate the business, everyone, including the buyers and the reviewers. Everyone in this thread is awesome in my book!

Don't miss out on the limited edition packages! If you have an authority site that you know you will keep around for many many years to come, then invest in it and grab a premium or platinum package. It's only going to grow in value as this site garners more backlinks and more pages! Homepage stickies and sitewides? Sheeeeeeeit. Holla at me!

I mostly lurk here and I have ordered some BST packages, but I am really picky about them. I have a few sites that I have been super careful with, and I only will use very clean whitehat tactics with because these are long term sites, not get rich quick schemes. I also only order from people I know I can trust due to their rep on this forum. These are totally legit powerful long term juicy links, and I know they will help my rankings. Get yours now!!

Oh man, you guys are awesome. One more of the platinum packages went out last night, meaning there is only one left!. People may not regret it as they don't know what they are missing, but the fellas who jumped on the deal... good for them! That's how you lock in those rankings and end the dance forever!

Thanks for the several orders over night! I'm going to spend a large portion of the day knocking out a lot of this work. You guys are going to keep me busy! I appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.