Crack’s Eight Content Commandments for Freelance Content Success on Wicked Fire

Thanks Crack!

Hey,

I believe this is my first post. I want to thank you for your sage words Crack, they do ring home. I'm getting some attention on the forum you mentioned, and hoping to move on from it soon. I basically went broke putting some of my sites together - and moved on to content writing to jump start things again, so I can set my own pace.

Your words mirror what I'm trying to achieve with my efforts, and I hope I can move things here, when I have the money to upgrade my membership.

I like how you guys "flame" the bullshitters out of here. As a lurker, I can see WF's value for my future IM efforts.

I found this forum by typing "are all DP members Indians" into the big G. I was immediately put into a thread that made me realize I'm not the only one feeling that way - Its frustrating dealing with that level of competition, when price is the usual deciding factor for many IM's.

Heck, they let you advertise for free - so you got to start somewhere. Its the internet content writer's equivalent to a production line.

Thanks again Crack, I enjoy the honesty on this forum, without all the spam, and "special offer" BS. :D

Could suggest a few people who should read this. Then again, I guess its as good the other way with a "who not to buy from". Thank you for the post. It helped me out.

If you're a freelance writer, read this article:

8 Business Skills of Profitable Freelance Writers

The stuff in the OP is common sense. It's entertaining because there's lots of heated swearing, but it's fluff.

If you're just trying to make a little cash to buy beer or fund your campaigns, ignore what I'm telling you. But if you want to do this for a living, read the article above (Tapia's point #6 is less important than the others).

Good Stuff for forum newbies like me bring more please!

I love it when bear truth expressed in writing I liked the thread!

Where the hell is Crack these days? Havnt seen him around a long, long time. Shitting gold in his platinum condo perhaps!

All the moderators at wickedfire must have graduated from the same college/university. I can reckon this from their pretty much similar writing styles and language!

Great thread. It's good to keep people real and remind them why they're here since most people are generally stupid and self serving anyways (present company excluded).