Crack’s Eight Content Commandments for Freelance Content Success on Wicked Fire

"You’re going to hit a point where you’ve written so many different things about a large but ultimately repetitive slew of topics that you’re going to want to start persuing other avenues of income. This is completely natural and should not alarm you in any way." - Hell YEAH!

"Not only will you become friends with many of the people around here, but you’ll also have the resources needed to help you take things to the next level. Until then, just write content until failure." - Writing content until failure part is SO GOLDEN. This is why I'm in this business in the first place - to develop the resources I need to take things to the next level.

Hope to join you one day Crackajg :)

Nice tips to content writers. Really helpful thank you for sharing this wonderful informations!!!

2.) Treat your self-pimp thread as you would your own resume. You know, because it technically fucking is.
This! I so hope people would actually pay attention to their threads because if I get the feeling at all that you are incapable of being pro with your business you won't get orders from me. People who actually run businesses don't have time to email you when you miss the deadline and you won't be forgiven. Here the iTrader also plays a big role, use it for your benefit!

This is a perfect example for why Wickedfire stands out as such a unique forum to me. There's so much "get your ass in gear" or "no excuses" advice to really motivate anyone to move forward, regardless of the project type.