CPALead - Mass Account Termination.

I'm not taking sides but neither of those are necessary because this is the internet. We've done just fine without either.

Peerfly's awesome!

They're quick and to the point. Do I really care if a network has an office or a multitude of employees? Meh.

Do I really care if a network has an office or a multitude of employees?

If that multitude of employees meant faster response times and getting more work done to improve the company, then yes.

I used to split Adscend and CPALead on one of my sites and I ended up going with CPALead. I find their backend a lot easier to use, their front end is slightly better looking (although I wish both networks would give you complete customization options via css) and that's what probably resulted in higher earnings (and my decision).

I signed up for an account last Monday. My account was termed yesterday for inactivity lol, oh well.

Mine lasted two whole weeks.

This is what I do not understand about closing accounts. Maybe one of the network owners will comment on this.
If I have a account less than a month old and I have not generated much traffic what is it to you? How is it costing you anything?
You never know someones skill level or when they might start generating leads for you ,so giving them the boot less than 30 days from account creation seems a little harsh.
But if you are going through a wholesale change I can understand.

large_kanye-west-taylor-swift-incident.jpg

i agree if they gave me a warning i could have cashed out through early payment instead they banned me for fake content. i have no idea how they found out

i agree if they gave me a warning i could have cashed out through early payment instead they banned me for fake content. i have no idea how they found out

Thanks for getting honest publishers closed down in the process.

Lol.. I got cut as well, but I forgot I even had an account there.. No real loss for me

Yo sup guys I just started a new network called GFY Media LLC Corp PM me for details we got the highest EPCs and the most exclusive offers. Our CEO Gucci Mane La Flare has a ton of new and exciting ideas that will really propel your earnings into hood rich levels. If you're interested get at me. BURR

gucci-mane-jewelry-728821.jpg

I joined 7/27 after midnight, signed in and checked out offers to run on 7/28 and was terminated on 7/29 to ensure the quality of my traffic. It is what it is and I will send my traffic somewhere else.

I was just wondering when people who were inactive will be paid. I was terminated because I was inactive (I've been in the hospital) and just wondering when I should expect my money