CPALead - Mass Account Termination.

RentAGook

An Army of Wan.
Jul 22, 2008
Philly
phillywebservices.com
I have been a webmaster, making my living online for over ten years now. I've seen my share of programs come and go but never have I witnessed a program crash and burn so hard like CPALead. Troy and his fellow henchmen have recently been going around terminating thousands of accounts for whatever reason they decide and then just keeping the money. Many people have come forward telling of how their accounts got terminated for reasons as stupid as because they didn't log into their account for 30 days!

My account there was just terminated recently as well. I posted ONE ad on Craigslist and they choose to use that as their excuse to steal over $1000 from me. I am sure they got some of you guys out there for way more than that. I guess it's fine for everyone to rape Facebook, but a single post on Craigslist will cost you everything in your account.

The pickle that CPALead is in now is that they just stole large sums of money from a large amount of people and people know this. People will have second thoughts about promoting them. Many of the survivors that didn't get their accounts terminated are very nervous right now and are looking for other options. I say jump ship! Now that Troy has shown his true colors no one promoting his program will ever be certain of receiving their next payout.

What other CPA programs are out there that you guys can recommend?

:angryfire:

Sorry man, but your a fucking idiot. CPALead isn't a scam. If you violate the ToS of any network you run the risk of getting nothing. You just fucked yourself.

BTW I got terminated as well for not running any rev through there. Guess what shit happens life goes on. If I wanted the account I would have done something with it.

Yeah you break the TOS, you forfeit your earnings. I'm sure cpalead probably loves this new found damage control to increase revenue.

Sorry man, but your a fucking idiot. CPALead isn't a scam. If you violate the ToS of any network you run the risk of getting nothing. You just fucked yourself.

BTW I got terminated as well for not running any rev through there. Guess what shit happens life goes on. If I wanted the account I would have done something with it.

I didn't know anything about not being able to post on Craigslist. Facebook is getting raped by CPALead publishers, I didn't think it was a big deal to post one ad on CL as a test. I didn't even get one lead from it.

This isn't about me though. It is about the thousands of people that just got robbed over the last few days.

Sorry I get a little upset when people make unfounded claims against my friends.

I have been a webmaster, making my living online for over ten years now. I've seen my share of programs come and go but never have I witnessed a program crash and burn so hard like CPALead. Troy and his fellow henchmen have recently been going around terminating thousands of accounts for whatever reason they decide and then just keeping the money. Many people have come forward telling of how their accounts got terminated for reasons as stupid as because they didn't log into their account for 30 days!

My account there was just terminated recently as well. I posted ONE ad on Craigslist and they choose to use that as their excuse to steal over $1000 from me. I am sure they got some of you guys out there for way more than that. I guess it's fine for everyone to rape Facebook, but a single post on Craigslist will cost you everything in your account.

The pickle that CPALead is in now is that they just stole large sums of money from a large amount of people and people know this. People will have second thoughts about promoting them. Many of the survivors that didn't get their accounts terminated are very nervous right now and are looking for other options. I say jump ship! Now that Troy has shown his true colors no one promoting his program will ever be certain of receiving their next payout.

What other CPA programs are out there that you guys can recommend?

:angryfire:

Thats bad from Cpalead side but thats tends to happen if they incentive traffic network. if u looking for good offers contact me will definately help u

I didn't know anything about not being able to post on Craigslist. Facebook is getting raped by CPALead publishers, I didn't think it was a big deal to post one ad on CL as a test. I didn't even get one lead from it.

This isn't about me though. It is about the thousands of people that just got robbed over the last few days.
Why don't the people cpalead "robbed" pay back the people they robbed by using copyright content. I feel no pity for those people. I hope they all get banned.

If you break the terms, you fucked yourself over.

It's a different story when you run a totally legit campaign on Google and get banned for literally no reason. That is getting fucked over.

It's a different story when you run a totally legit campaign on Google and get banned for literally no reason. That is getting fucked over.

I think you are missing the point. Over on DP you can see from all the people coming out of the woodwork that it is not just a few rogue affiliates that are getting the axe, it's all kinds of people, for all kinds of reasons. Some of the people are running squeeky clean campaigns and still getting terminated.

a) DP claims every single network is a scam. Even the biggest companies (according to them) are scams.
b) I took a look at DP and only saw one thread on CPALead "deleting" accounts - it was yours.
c) lol Craigslist lol

OP - Out of curiosity, how did they know your traffic was from Craigslist? Did you cloak the referrer?

CL traffic is stupid, you walked into that one...

BUTTT My account and my buddy's account were both put on "Hold" as well. We were all paid up at the time, but never ran any shady traffic.

I did about $200 on a legal download site. (Not like fucking full movies or stupid shit)

My buddy did about $5 on not sure what, doubt it was anything CL/Spam.

Sorry I get a little upset when people make unfounded claims against my friends.
Are you friends with anyone that works there, maybe they could maybe explain what is going on?

Looks like to me the company really didn't give a F about traffic sources, then all the Advertisers got tired of their shitty leads. The Advertisers started to leave, so CPALead is trying to clean things up and getting back in the game. This created a few false-positives.

I talked to my AM a few times and seemed cool, I'm sure I can probably get back on the network. But just wondering what is up?

if all you did was "post an ad to test'' and you didn't even sell them one lead... then they wouldn't have banned you. you got caught man up and stop coming here crying.

Dunno what the big deal with craigslist is. It's full of buyers, and a lead from there should be fine as long as you're not tricking people with shit like credit checks for apartments etc...

PLEASE make BLAM ADS TSHIRTS

blamads.png

on a tshirt would be SICK!!!

OP - Out of curiosity, how did they know your traffic was from Craigslist? Did you cloak the referrer?

You obviously don't understand how the CL game, or fraud prevention, works ;) I think it's safe to assume that the OP was running shady methods which result in a fuck load of complaints.. More than enough to know exactly where the traffic is coming from

As for CPALead, my account got locked as well, for inactivity, which I have no problem with and fully understand. They are not holding any of my funds and paying me in full on the next payment date. Nothing shady on their end at all.

Their reputation has been hit pretty hard by all the spammers in the past few months and realistically this is the best thing they could have done for themselves and for all of their currently active pub's.

Stop complaining.