Core Content Club - The First Professional Grade LSI Article Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my article, and it is impressive how much LSI keywords were included. What could have been included would have been a few more calls to action and stuff, I may have to edit the text a little. But this is not a copywriting service, and the article itself is of a very high quality and no one else here includes LSI.
GoArticles even won't accept it for being too optimised - Let's see what Google will think of it.

So, if you're looking for Google optimised content which includes a lot of relevant keywords, and all of this not only perfectly readable but within a really good article, this is the service you should choose.

I just received my first article back. I am really impressed how George succeeds in including the relevant LSI keywords into the article without it suffering from it.

Also, I wanted a different style of writing and George delivered.

PS: what is your current turnaround time for more orders?

Just got back my first article. It pains me to put a positive review as I fear he will be too busy to complete my future and ongoing work :). Communication was superb and the content was fantastic. Really, really impressed. I've used a lot of writers on wickedfire and George is one of the best, a real keeper!
Will be sure to update once we get some analytics data back on any new longtails we get as a result of the content. The standard of writing, research and general attention to detail cannot be faulted and the first article was produced very promptly for us.

Top job George, a service to be proud of. Expect some iTrader love very shortly! 10/10.

Oh I forgot to mention, we employ a writer within the company and his stuff is not a patch on George's work and the fact this was written with Google in mind is just the icing on the cake. Spot on mate!
Thank you very much for great feedback.

I'm sure that no matter how busy I get I'll be able to accommodate my clients' needs. =)

Got my article, and it is impressive how much LSI keywords were included. What could have been included would have been a few more calls to action and stuff, I may have to edit the text a little. But this is not a copywriting service, and the article itself is of a very high quality and no one else here includes LSI.
GoArticles even won't accept it for being too optimised - Let's see what Google will think of it.

So, if you're looking for Google optimised content which includes a lot of relevant keywords, and all of this not only perfectly readable but within a really good article, this is the service you should choose.
Ha. That part about Goarticles cracked me up;)
Thank you for awesome review!

I just received my first article back. I am really impressed how George succeeds in including the relevant LSI keywords into the article without it suffering from it.

Also, I wanted a different style of writing and George delivered.

PS: what is your current turnaround time for more orders?

Thank you very much for the kind words.

As far as turnaround time goes - I'm personally striving for maximum of 6 days for a a batch of 5 and 10 articles, but sometimes the longest it takes is 7 or 8 days total. The reason for that is the keyword research in the beginning and the final editing of the articles at the end, before sending out the finished article to the client.

Single articles are usually delivered within 3 days, sometimes the next day.

We're also currently working on scaling to increase the efficiency and lead times.

Just received my article.

I give it 9/10 although for most I believe it would be 10/10.

The reason I am giving it a 9 is because of some of the wording. Firstly, the LSI is awesome and the article is easily read by any English speaker. The problem for me was it sounded like it was written by someone who learned English as their second language but who is nearly completely fluent. At some points where the wording should have been x y z, it was y x z. I am guessing this is in part due to the LSI. Since I have different "voices" I just gave the "author" a Mexican name.

Do not let this deter you. The site I am using this for forces me to be extremely picky due to the nature of the site. For 99% of people I would expect it to be 10/10 like I said. I will consider using again, especially for another project I am starting.

Just received my article.

I give it 9/10 although for most I believe it would be 10/10.

The reason I am giving it a 9 is because of some of the wording. Firstly, the LSI is awesome and the article is easily read by any English speaker. The problem for me was it sounded like it was written by someone who learned English as their second language but who is nearly completely fluent. At some points where the wording should have been x y z, it was y x z. I am guessing this is in part due to the LSI. Since I have different "voices" I just gave the "author" a Mexican name.

Do not let this deter you. The site I am using this for forces me to be extremely picky due to the nature of the site. For 99% of people I would expect it to be 10/10 like I said. I will consider using again, especially for another project I am starting.

Yes, I noticed this in a few articles when I did the final check-up. The reason for that is when I do the LSI keyword research, if 7 out of 10 websites have that particular phrase in the particular order, I don't change it around and just leave it as it is unless it doesn't make sense at all.

Thank you your review!

Excellent shit, I give this 10/10!! The attention to detail in George's service is incredible, he REALLY knows what he's doing.

My article came full of LSI keywords and read like something out of a magazine... he totally aced this even though the article was on a very hard subject.

I'm also kinda impressed with his communication and customer service. He took care of everything i needed just like he said he would. That's premium service right there, something I value a lot when doing business.

Overall this is fucking awesome and if you're still not sure if you should get it - just fucking get it cuz you won't regret it.

10/10 !!!

Although I do most of my own writing...I'll try this out only because I see some feedback from people I actually value...We'll see how it goes...

Transaction ID: 4638XXXW8XX780T

Although I do most of my own writing...I'll try this out only because I see some feedback from people I actually value...We'll see how it goes...

Transaction ID: 4638XXXW8XX780T

Thank you for your business.;) Working on your keywords now.

Looks amazing.

5 Articles ordered.
01M48477WJ773542Y

Thank you for your business :) Research started.

you did not replied to my last PM. Can you take my order?

Just re-sent my PM to you :)

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 65B37439SL278891E.

please confirm my order, and let me know TAT

Gave George a hard topic, and indeed he delivered 5 LSI articles. Well researched and they are going on my money site. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.