Core Content Club - The First Professional Grade LSI Article Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

George and the Core Content Club have great service. I took WAY too long to realize that we made a mistake on one project. I totally wet the bed but George was there to change the sheets fast for me! ;)

Either way, quality service as always, and the new article was an absolute home run.

I took my article as 937 words 8 days later. It was very good. Only I wanted to add some keywords into article from George. Quality service for LSI articles.

George and the Core Content Club have great service. I took WAY too long to realize that we made a mistake on one project. I totally wet the bed but George was there to change the sheets fast for me! ;)

Either way, quality service as always, and the new article was an absolute home run.

Thank you for your review :)

Thank you :)
I took my article as 937 words 8 days later. It was very good. Only I wanted to add some keywords into article from George. Quality service for LSI articles.

Thank you for your review ;)
just got the articles. holy shit. you weren't kidding these are amazing. good enough for me to put on my fucking law sites. expect more from me man!

They were actually very interesting, enjoyed writing them for you!

Would you be up for a product review type article, I can give you a few examples to work off of also.

Just ordered 5 (Trans #13J29768XF9701222.), looking forward to seeing how these stack up against the other LSI content I've bought on here. I'm pretty picky but the reviews are great for your service so I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I still have not received these from Sept 28th, any update? Maybe they got snagged by my spam filter?

Received content back,
As always very well written - professional grade
You get what you pay for and then some. Awesome
Keywords are sprinkled through perfectly and not overdone.

Did wait a little longer then promised but I am patient when it comes to quality. Job Well Done

Status
Not open for further replies.