Core Content Club - The First Professional Grade LSI Article Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought an article last week on a very difficult medical subject and they aced it! It was a great addition to my site and I'm looking forward to the traffic it brings!

good reviews you've got here , but i am sure you've got some samples also , very interested to see some, so please PM me

Payment made for 5 articles - transaction id 4XW1245299101363L.

Looking forward to many more if these articles turn out like all the reviews.

Just got back my first article. It pains me to put a positive review as I fear he will be too busy to complete my future and ongoing work :). Communication was superb and the content was fantastic. Really, really impressed. I've used a lot of writers on wickedfire and George is one of the best, a real keeper!
Will be sure to update once we get some analytics data back on any new longtails we get as a result of the content. The standard of writing, research and general attention to detail cannot be faulted and the first article was produced very promptly for us.

Top job George, a service to be proud of. Expect some iTrader love very shortly! 10/10.

Oh I forgot to mention, we employ a writer within the company and his stuff is not a patch on George's work and the fact this was written with Google in mind is just the icing on the cake. Spot on mate!

any discounts for bulk orders?

Can you fucking read?

Pricing Explained, Bulk Discounts and Delivery Time:

1 article=$20
5 articles= $95 ($19 per article)
10 articles= $180 ($18 per article)
20 articles=$340 ($17 per article)
50 articles=$800 ($16 per article)
100 articles=$1500 ($15 per article)

Delivery time is as follows: I usually allow 1 day for the LSI keyword research and maximum 7 days to deliver a batch of 10 articles. This means if you order 100 articles you can either choose to receive all 100 on one date or have them delivered to you as I finish a batch of 10.

Reactions: guerilla
Hey hey. I ordered 5 articles the other day but I may want to order 100 next week. How long does it normally take to get those done?

Status
Not open for further replies.