Not open for further replies.

jorarulit

Opulence, I has it
Feb 10, 2010
Одесса Мама
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm pleased to offer you a one-of-a-kind article service that I've been perfecting and working on for the past year.

I call it the "Core Content Club" and in a nutshell this is an LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Content writing service.

What this is all about:

This means that when you send me keywords for your article , I look at the websites that are already ranking in top 10 for your keywords, MANUALLY retrieve all the relevant LSI keywords and fill your article with them.

This accomplishes 2 things:

1. Increases the quality of the article

and most importantly

2. Pulls mad long-tail traffic to your website because of the variety of LSI keywords I include in the article. Most search terms typed into Google every day are brand new, so you have a good chance of showing up for a lot of brand new long-tail keyword combinations that your perfect prospects are typing in.

What will it do for you:

These special articles, aside from being great content written for humans, also make it easy to dominate the search engines, because they love quality, keyword rich content.

Happy visitors + making monies=profit $$$.

Here's the Process:

:)

Pricing Explained, Bulk Discounts and Delivery Time:

1 article=$20
5 articles= $95 ($19 per article)
10 articles= $180 ($18 per article)
20 articles=$340 ($17 per article)
50 articles=$800 ($16 per article)
100 articles=$1500 ($15 per article)

Delivery time is as follows: I usually allow 1 day for the LSI keyword research and maximum 7 days to deliver a batch of 10 articles. This means if you order 100 articles you can either choose to receive all 100 on one date or have them delivered to you as I finish a batch of 10.

Each article is around 1000 words in length, and all of the LSI keywords are highlighted for you to see.

And here's what you're paying for: - It would take you at least two hours to break down the top 10 positions and figure out what are the most relevant LSI keywords are then break them into single word LSI keywords and 2-3-4 word LSI phrases... I use my own tool for that and then I actually look at all of the raw data it provides and pick the best possible LSI keywords to use in your articles.

Then the article gets written using the main keyword your provide and the LSI keywords.

After this the article is sent to an editor for a final polish-up. Then you get 'em. :)

P.S. I'm also open to the opportunity to work with only a few select clients on a long-term basis.

P.S.S. I found that 1000-word content works better than 500-word snippets for the purposes of pulling in massive long-tail traffic and it just looks better overall. :)

All Three Free Reviews Have Been Already Claimed.

My only request for you is to leave your Paypal Transaction ID in this thread after you order because I check WickedFire more often than my email and that'll just make me process your order faster.

MY REVIEW:

My new favorite content writer, if calling such an awesome product can be referred to as "content".

Got my review article, read it, was super stoked, added some images slapped it up on my site and made it my new sticky frontpage. Not only did my site move up from 10 to 8 for the main keyword within an hour of it being indexed (1000+ words of kick ass LSI content > 500ish words of meh content I had outsourced previously) but I started getting search traffic for longtails I had never gotten traffic on before. Almost 20 new terms total in 3 days. Went back and checked original word doc, all my new search terms were highlighted in it. Flat out, this content ranks. I could keep going but I'd rather jorarulit doesn't get so slammed he can't turn my existing paid and future orders around.

I got two review copy articles from jorarulit on my topic which was link building/SEO.

I normally don't buy long articles like this, but with Google recently smacking content farms, and EZA talking about going to a longer article format (rejecting short articles) I am in the market for this sort of content.

I've always been a fan of LSI since it fits in beautifully with my concept of organic kw research. Not to mention, we all know that Google's somewhat intelligent contextual algorithm is sensitive to LSI.

My two articles were well done and delivered fast. Here is a sample,

Ingm3.gif

I don't know jorarulit will be able to handle scale, but I am already planning to buy more of these long form articles, because the price is right and it is really hard to find writers willing to do stuff this long, and pay attention to LSI.

Looks like it can be a very good service.

Guerilla thumbs up!

AlFZQ.gif

Review

This is a nice service. I usually need to write content like this myself.

Good things about this content:

- 1000 words is enough space to really tell people something and give details, not just gloss over a topic.

- The writing is well researched and well written.

- The LSI inclusion is pretty good and does not sound forced. This is a big plus to me as many writers when asked to include keywords in articles end up choking on the fluidity of their compositions.

- It's damn hard to find skilled writers who understand how and why search engines weigh content the way they do, and can write with that in mind while focusing on communicating effectively with a human audience.

Suggested improvement: more LSI.

Communication: 5/5
Quality: 4.5/5
Turnaround: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Overall: 5/5 all day

Great service, will be ordering again.

Review

This is a nice service. I usually need to write content like this myself.

Good things about this content:

- 1000 words is enough space to really tell people something and give details, not just gloss over a topic.

- The writing is well researched and well written.

- The LSI inclusion is pretty good and does not sound forced. This is a big plus to me as many writers when asked to include keywords in articles end up choking on the fluidity of their compositions.

- It's damn hard to find skilled writers who understand how and why search engines weigh content the way they do, and can write with that in mind while focusing on communicating effectively with a human audience.

Suggested improvement: more LSI.

Communication: 5/5
Quality: 4.5/5
Turnaround: 5/5
Price: 5/5
Overall: 5/5 all day

Great service, will be ordering again.

Thank you for awesome feedback. I'm always glad to see someone who understands the nitty-gritty of writing LSI-rich content for humans :)

Bofu Review

Let's start with this. 10/10 overall.

Speed was exceptional, quality was excellent. The content didn't sound "forced" (as MSTeacher said) but flowed actually rather smoothly. To be honest I've been in this niche for about 3 months now and it looks exactly like content I would write myself (flow wise), except a lot more professional & more researched.

I'm going to put him in the queue as the home page content writer for every single site on my queue over the next few months. It's a fucking steal in general. $20 for 1 article - if I was running MFA sites I'd make it back in the first month or two with this content probably without even link building. This content literally PULLS traffic from "the spidahz" WITH ITS SUPER MAGIC TRAFFIC FUNNEL DELIVERING SIZZURP TO MY CLICKURPZ.

Long story short, buy it. Don't fucking wait, don't fucking delay, buy it now. Period.

EOF

All PM'ss with questions have been answered, sorry it's taking a little longer than usual, but my first priority is serving my existing customers.

Placed an order : 9YY239810Y4267432.

Thank you! Your keywords are in the research queue right now.

Expensive! Ordered one ;)
Transaction ID: 2T416273U**********

Thank you! your keyword is being researched.

Bofu Review

Let's start with this. 10/10 overall.

Speed was exceptional, quality was excellent. The content didn't sound "forced" (as MSTeacher said) but flowed actually rather smoothly. To be honest I've been in this niche for about 3 months now and it looks exactly like content I would write myself (flow wise), except a lot more professional & more researched.

I'm going to put him in the queue as the home page content writer for every single site on my queue over the next few months. It's a fucking steal in general. $20 for 1 article - if I was running MFA sites I'd make it back in the first month or two with this content probably without even link building. This content literally PULLS traffic from "the spidahz" WITH ITS SUPER MAGIC TRAFFIC FUNNEL DELIVERING SIZZURP TO MY CLICKURPZ.

Long story short, buy it. Don't fucking wait, don't fucking delay, buy it now. Period.

EOF

lol, thanks so much for an awesome review Bofu! Sweet MFA tip ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.