Colorado Affiliates: Take Action Against Advertising Tax!

The thing that sucks the most is that Amazon is still leaving all the links in place, taking the traffic and the sales. They just aren't paying affiliate commissions. I think they need to serve white space in those ad-spots or burn in hell.

I've been busy changing all my links to some kind of related CPA offers, fuck Amazon for dropping us, they don't get anymore free traffic from me.

Maybe I'll make more money now.

I emailed Boulder Senator Rollie Heath. Got back a form email telling me to go fuck myself and fuck Amazon for not playing by their new rules. I told him he just pissed off a bunch of people that can advertise anything online, or take someone down. Election time isn't that far off...

The thing that sucks the most is that Amazon is still leaving all the links in place, taking the traffic and the sales. They just aren't paying affiliate commissions. I think they need to serve white space in those ad-spots or burn in hell.

u-mad1.jpg

I've been busy changing all my links to some kind of related CPA offers, fuck Amazon for dropping us, they don't get anymore free traffic from me.

Maybe I'll make more money now.

I emailed Boulder Senator Rollie Heath. Got back a form email telling me to go fuck myself and fuck Amazon for not playing by their new rules. I told him he just pissed off a bunch of people that can advertise anything online, or take someone down. Election time isn't that far off...

Rollie is an old guy (Born 1937). I met him at the senate's finance committee hearing. Send him a couple of blue pills maybe?! His motto is "Screwing Colorado Businesses since 1982" :321: