CLOSED THREADS.. READ HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good thing you are leaving, because you come off as a complete prick and not someone to do business with. Just saying.

Have a nice day. :drinkup:

How? People make fun of me, I stick up for myself... Show me any other post(s) that I've created that show me being a prick... Yeah, you won't be able to find one... Ask anyone of my customers how nice I am, and how much I've helped them...

This place cracks me up!

How? People make fun of me, I stick up for myself... Show me any other post(s) that I've created that show me being a prick... Yeah, you won't be able to find one... Ask anyone of my customers how nice I am, and how much I've helped them...

This place cracks me up!

Because you joined less than a month ago and you are in here calling people you have no idea about greedy, money hungry, etc.

Just stfu and leave if you do not like it.

But yea. You look and sound like a complete dick.

Because I am expressing my opinion, I am a complete dick?! That's awesome!

When you take something that was free, and then change it to $36.00 every 10 days, yeah, I call that greedy -- if you don't agree with me, that's fine, you have your opinion, I have mine. Someone said it not too long ago in this thread, what makes this forum great, is that you can say anything you want without fear of retaliation, so I am expressing that right. If you don't like my opinions, don't read my posts!

Good thing you are leaving, because you come off as a complete prick and not someone to do business with. Just saying.

Have a nice day. :drinkup:

I never said I was leaving I said, "See ya BST at Wicked Fire" meaning, I will no longer post my sales thread (until something that actually makes sense and works for ALL members gets implemented)

I never said I was leaving I said, "See ya BST at Wicked Fire" meaning, I will no longer post my sales thread (until something that actually makes sense and works for ALL members gets implemented)

Even among gay webmasters there is a limit to how much faggotry can be tolerated - someone ban this whining little bitch PLEASE.

This place cracks me up!

haha people probably made fun of you at school too lol stfu alot of people are upset but seriously SHUT UP DUDE Go and take some fuckin midol you wine worse then an old fuckin hag lol.

Let the mods figure things out your bitching is only gonna make the process longer and piss them off more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now to the main topic instead of retard topic lol I think its a good idea for the paid option BUT maybye for members with 500+ posts and 100+ itrader could be offered a 30 day plan or yearly and new providers start with the $37 or 32 or what ever every 10-15 days then once they reach the goal and proved themselves they move to same as seasoned or trusted sellers?

Let alone that im glad to see action being taken i get like 20 pms a day I offer this i offer that do u have orderr for me....on and on and on lol This should eliminate these idiots from even trying to market that way as they will have no thread to show rep. Back to welfare you go scammers haha.

My 2 cents

Yes, because my typing constitutes whining... You guys crack me up...

Also, fine I will stop talking. I apologize for expressing my opinion of a potentially bad move by the Admins. Time will only tell what will happen in the long run.

Take it easy

Hello sir , i have sent payment and redirected and received message that Security Token is missing and unable to create thread .
Kindly look into it . My transcation id is :
Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #7W71474322887632N)

I WILL WAIT FOR YOUR DECISION.

IT WILL BE GREAT IN CLEANING THE FORUM :)

WAITING FOR QUICK RESOLUTION ON THIS CAN NOT SIT IDEAL WITHOUT WF

For what it is worth here is my opinion...
I think that the one thing that I really liked at WF that it was free - what gave us all (providers and buyers) the opportunity to get the best prices for seo services.
now - with a 36$ fee a small seo packs like SB drop and other services will have to increase substantially the prices for their service let alone the fact that all the service will have to cost more.
also closing threads is BAD since as a lot said - it HARD to keep tracking reviews and maintain a good idea about if service is good or bad - WF SBT became a big DESERT every post out there that I used to order is now closed!
My ideas on this since the hole purpose of this is to keep scams out of WF - is to let well known with Itraders and posts free posting rights and new providers will have to pay a first fee to get things started around here.... even it's is not perfect solution I think that tiny fix with this suggestion will make us all much happier.

Yeah, 36$ every 10 days is dramatic.

And people that are on this forum who post shitty comments like you, is the reason why this forum isn't as big as the other ones....

Let's not fight over this matter.... The admins have spoken.. A hell lot of people 99.999% don't have a problem paying $36 every 10 days. If it's a big money for you, we can't help. Come up with a better service where people are willing to pay more for your service. If you are incompetent, no one can help.

Originally Posted by Brandon:
We're looking into the option of keeping threads open...hang tight.

Well, that really is a good news. :D

well let's wait for an update from Brandon and Jon, I am sure something cool is coming up. But the idea of auto locking of the threads after 10 days is not cool. Also let's have something upfront so that the old threads are not closed. After all we have put in a lot of time and effort in building the threads what they are today.

Let's not fight over this matter.... The admins have spoken.. A hell lot of people 99.999% don't have a problem paying $36 every 10 days. If it's a big money for you, we can't help. Come up with a better service where people are willing to pay more for your service. If you are incompetent, no one can help.

Well, that really is a good news. :D

cheap providers have to lift their prices like me i provide cheap i will surely a dollar or two if required becoz paying 100 dollars is not easy but we have to survive on mighty forum like this :) so no excuse !! we are happy that admin take everybody's word into account :) hopefully we have wait and watch

jc_sri is rite is really good news for us !!! :D !! i suggest increase a money bit !!!

forum should charge new newbies and ask them to start the thread after certain amount of posts and ask them to pay if those guys wants to sell service :) dont let forum fills with scammers again

Yes, because my typing constitutes whining... You guys crack me up...

Also, fine I will stop talking. I apologize for expressing my opinion of a potentially bad move by the Admins. Time will only tell what will happen in the long run.

Take it easy
Holy fuck! How is this mofo still not banned?

You speak of admins being greedy when all you care about is selling your little shitty services. GTFO

Status
Not open for further replies.