Cheap XRumer Profile Blasts and WP Blog Commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

how many live links can i get from 10,000 blog posts ?

10k blog posts gives You up to 40 000 links.

How many of these links get indexed on their own?

It depends on the service You choose, blog posts can be indexed easily on their own, which could be more difficult with profiles.

I could provide additional pinging service if Your'e interested.

Say I want to blast my Web 2.0 Properties with blog comments, around how many of those links will be required to get PR?

Say I want to blast my Web 2.0 Properties with blog comments, around how many of those links will be required to get PR?
It's hard to tell, but in most cases wordpress blogs don't give any PR juice, because they're nofollows.

Please confirm that can you ensure that no profile is created in adult websites/forums.
I'm sorry but I cannot do this, there are simply too many domains and some of them can contain adult content.

Awaiting report Transaction ID: 51T02817532711711

Date ordered 16/11

All reports should be sent by now, if there is anyone who haven't received them yet please drop me a PM.

I'm ready for new orders:D

Damn, kid.

Ordered my 5,000 comments yesterday. Was met with a report of 10,452 URLs today, scrapebox is running through them now (on super-duper slow settings since I'm borrowing wireless connection from a family member). Found 448 successful links on the first 500 URLs, for a success rate of ~90%. 90% of 10,452 is about 9,400 comments, and I paid for 5,000.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this service. Thanks.

are these 10k guaranteed successful profiles or just a blast at 10k sites?

I offer only confirmed profiles/posts.

Usually with an order for n profiles/posts you can get up to 4n links(additional links in comment/signature), so if You order 5k posts/comments you can end up with 20k links.

Damn, kid.

Ordered my 5,000 comments yesterday. Was met with a report of 10,452 URLs today, scrapebox is running through them now (on super-duper slow settings since I'm borrowing wireless connection from a family member). Found 448 successful links on the first 500 URLs, for a success rate of ~90%. 90% of 10,452 is about 9,400 comments, and I paid for 5,000.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this service. Thanks.

Like cfordtally said, sometimes I blast too many sites and instead of 5k you get 10 or 20k, thanks for review! : )

hello, for the WP commenting service,

how many links can i normally get for 10 000 blog posts?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.