Cheap XRumer Profile Blasts and WP Blog Commenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

More Work

***REVIEW***

Very Much Pleased with your Service... Links shows with Correct Anchor and most of the Pages contain Low OBL and Do-Follow.. Thanks for the Extra Posts... I would like to Send you 10-12 More Order within next Week...

More 2x2000 Blog Comments Order Placed... Bellow is the Transaction Details....

Transaction ID: 5GT7540236032370C
Transaction ID: 07K6152435314843W

I was happy with my first order, thank you. I've placed another order right now (32274491DE3557512) for my other two websites. Please email me a report as soon as you can. I filled out the information on your website already.

Just sent the payment for 10K Blog Commenting Service and also sent PM with link details. Look forward to the report.

Service as described. Got the report with ~2900 blog comments. Many of the pages are low obl, some are linkdump city. About 75% of the blogs are written in English. Thanks.

Just sent the payment for 10K Blog Commenting Service and also sent PM with link details. Look forward to the report.

Where is my report for the 10K Blog commenting service? You wrote delivery within 24 hour but it's already been 2 days. What's going on?

I order 10k xrumer blast. That was 5 days ago. I try to contact him via PM, but he doesen't respond. I know that he have seen my massage becouse he was online.
So DON'T ORDER until you are sure that it's no fraud.
If he doesent respond in next 2 days I will give him negative iTrader, I will contact paypal to stop payment.

I order 10k xrumer blast. That was 5 days ago. I try to contact him via PM, but he doesen't respond. I know that he have seen my massage becouse he was online.
If he doesent respond in next 2 days I will give him negative iTrader, I will contact paypal to stop payment.

sorry for the delay, report sent

REVIEW:

So the op did a custom mass blog comments package for me. Good communication and very responsive. We had a small misunderstanding in how the package should look but in the end it worked out perfectly. Received a bonus because of a small delay. Received the links in text files. Checked random links and they were all there. Most of the links are nofollow but that is to be expected when you order mass blog comments on mainly wp blogs. Overall a great service and it is cheap too. Recommended!

I got the report, and everything is good.
All links are there.
Good job!!
Just next time please respond on PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.