Cheap SEO hosting. A good choice?

Might try skynet next too. Just canceled with cclassiphosting.com after discovering my shared hosting had been down for 2 days. WTF? Didn't notice it as a bunch of new sites were on there.

C Class IP Hosting | SEO Hosting -->they are fine for me.no issue with them .

Good for you!

cclassiphosting.com is the WORST SEO HOSTING SERVICE that I have come across. NO SUPPORT. SERVER ALWAYS DOWN. SUPPORT IS NOT TECHNICAL either. I was with them for about 2 months, off which all up I would say they were down atleast 4-5 days /week for 2-3 hours/day. Then they went out for a week no replies to support queries what so ever.

Just a heads up for someone looking into cclassiphosting.com

I think Skynet seems ok so far, had a few gliches but the $19.95 plan is not bad for that. you get it for the same price as cclassiphosting. but far better.

Although, the support is not prompt, but it gets replied. On the other hand I have also been with Aseohosting.com, must admit, I have never seen a service like this. Mostly get a reply to my support ticket within 2 mins. Yes, 2 mins. No dramas at all. their maximum response time is 10 mins.

But it doesn't come cheap. Again I guess you get what you pay for.

Praney

Nice that you asked. C Class IP hosting is the worst one i have ever used.
Their servers are almost down for most of the time, and they use the same nameservers which is useless.

Go for seohosting from hostgator. They are costly, but good. The better you pay the better you get.

Berto how is going so far? any update? need to choose SEO hosting...

Zero downtime since my last downtime, this server is fast as hell, and their support added me some new domains / cPanels within 4 hours (I had some IPs still available, and still have 2 more to add).

This shit runs better than most services I've paid a *lot* more for. For now, I'm in love.

Thanks for the updates Berto. I just signed up so we will see when I get approved. Do you have an affiliate account with them? i mentioned "berto" as the referral" but not sure if that means anything.

Thanks for the updates Berto. I just signed up so we will see when I get approved. Do you have an affiliate account with them? i mentioned "berto" as the referral" but not sure if that means anything.

Hey thanks. They're still doing me well and I still approve. But they didn't have an affiliate program when I asked about a month ago - they said it was coming in a month or so. I'll bug em again but it's no biggie.

One of the sites I just turned up is getting nice traffic on the weekend and all seems well.

I know I am late in the game on this thread but I feel compelled to jump in. I tried C Class Ip hosting and they are the worst piece of crap hosting I have ever seen. They were hosting my blog network with pr.

Never failed every morning all of my sites were down. I had to submit a ticket every day. They never fixed the problem and I started to lose my pr when Goolge crawled my sites and they were down.

Skynet hosting has been great and as of yet my sites have never went down.

Wanted to update that skynet has still been excellent for the price and most of my pingdom reports are great, but sometimes these sites go awfully slow and working in wp-admin gets painful. Usually I'm happy but it does happen.

But overall, I still recommend them if you don't yet want to pay the prices Clyde pays. I may consider launching sites on skynet but if they start making 5/day or more, THEN move them to something closer to 100% and backfill those IPs with new sites. But talk about a pain in the ass for all involved so maybe not.

Wanted to update that skynet has still been excellent for the price and most of my pingdom reports are great, but sometimes these sites go awfully slow and working in wp-admin gets painful. Usually I'm happy but it does happen.

But overall, I still recommend them if you don't yet want to pay the prices Clyde pays. I may consider launching sites on skynet but if they start making 5/day or more, THEN move them to something closer to 100% and backfill those IPs with new sites. But talk about a pain in the ass for all involved so maybe not.

I copy that.

Nice that you asked. C Class IP hosting is the worst one i have ever used.
Their servers are almost down for most of the time, and they use the same nameservers which is useless.

Go for seohosting from hostgator. They are costly, but good. The better you pay the better you get.

Yes... Never skimp on your hosting. Its not worth it to save a few bucks when it costs you more headaches, time, and eventually more money in the long run.