Cheap SEO hosting. A good choice?

Well I gave them a try and what a waste of time and energy. I have had a ticket open for two days now without any kind of response at all. Seriously glad I only dropped a few domains on the account before finding out that the support sucked.

Found some cheap seo hosting, $12/month for 10 c class IPs, $25/month for 25 c class IPs, etc.:
C Class IP Hosting | SEO Hosting

Anyone tried them? Should I give them a try or run away screaming?

Thanks.

Anyone have any experience with C Class IP Hosting?

I was going to use them but then a bit of google research and I found lots of bad reviews, mostly saying bad customer service and a lot of downtime.

In the end I decided to go with skynet hosting, so far they have been very helpful.

CClassIPHosting really sucks. I had over 100 domains in total. I started with seohost.com then seo-host.com but all of them sucks. Nowhere close to 70-80% uptime, leave alone the advertised 99.9%. Customer support non-existent etc. etc.

Iam again planning to shift to another hosting. might give skynet or indianet try. Will see how they turn up.

My friend recommended webhostingplex. Did anyone tried it? Any feedback?

Yes mate this is a good choice :338:
i used this service for about 4months now, and it has good uptime rate. Person above said it is nowhere near 99.9%, but it is. It works for me at least!

So I just bought skynethosting $19.95 plan with 20 ips.

Account setup was not too bad with regards to what I heard and read on the internet. It took them around 3-4 hours to get back to me with the accounts setup.

What sucks so far is you can't setup all IPs yourself, you have to again put the support ticket.

Will post back with the downtime and how I went with it.

Cheers!

Praney

So I just bought skynethosting $19.95 plan with 20 ips.

Account setup was not too bad with regards to what I heard and read on the internet. It took them around 3-4 hours to get back to me with the accounts setup.

What sucks so far is you can't setup all IPs yourself, you have to again put the support ticket.

Will post back with the downtime and how I went with it.

Cheers!

Praney

Same thing here. I got everything setup quickly, I like the separate DNS servers for each one so far. But I don't have sites up or monitoring in Pingdom so can't tell you. Just fast good support so far is all I got. Will update

Once I am setup I will create a bot to measure the uptime which will run all the time, Pingdom is expensive and I have 100s of sites and they only do 30 max to what I see there.

Not impressed with skynet.

I was all ready to order, then I found out they only offer 1 month plans!

What a joke. Like I would really trust my sites to a 1 month hosting plan. One year should really be the minimum for any serious business. All it takes is some glitch with credit cards like the damn "secured by visa" crap and all your sites go down.

So I decided to try the online chat, waited just under 15 minutes to get a reply. They said it can be arranged on request but I don't trust them. From my experience if it's not part of the 'system' then someone will fuck it up. Then your fighting to get your full year that was prepaid while all your sites are down. Screw dat!

Waste of time.

Hey guys, kept forgetting to add one of my skynet sites to pingdom, so I just did that and it'll e-mail whenever that site goes down during any check at all. Will add a few more sites too, but I have a feeling they're all on the same machine/Apache install.

So far, I can tell that the server is VERY fast. Things like WordPress updates FLY - faster than my VPS's and my shared hosts. Will let you know about uptime soon enough.

Not impressed with skynet.

I was all ready to order, then I found out they only offer 1 month plans!

What a joke. Like I would really trust my sites to a 1 month hosting plan. One year should really be the minimum for any serious business. All it takes is some glitch with credit cards like the damn "secured by visa" crap and all your sites go down.

So I decided to try the online chat, waited just under 15 minutes to get a reply. They said it can be arranged on request but I don't trust them. From my experience if it's not part of the 'system' then someone will fuck it up. Then your fighting to get your full year that was prepaid while all your sites are down. Screw dat!

Waste of time.

I have been with 5 SEO Hosting companies in last 6 or so months. I have not seen 1 with a monthly subscription, I dont know if its an industry standard or what.

well it seems nobody mentioned thebestseohosting.com

Look at its packages - 100 ips for $60?? Anybody tried this?

though they have no chat and opening ticket for pre-sale concerns sucks.

Frankly speaking, as said above I have been with a few SEO Hosting companies. I would not go with someone without a contact no.

Although, thebestseohosting do have support ticket, Click the support link at the top.

I must say, skynethosting, I am not very impressed with the support response, take around 12 hrs. - 48 hrs. I guess you get what you pay for, but time is money.

I will soon update on the server speed and uptime, as I am still waiting for some of my domains.

Praney

100% uptime over 3 days, not a single fart. This is low traffic season, but if you need 20 IPs, this is pure win so far.

As far as the other rates, maybe they'll negotiate with us, but I wouldn't expect to get 100 solid IPs for $100 anyway I guess...