Cheap SEO hosting. A good choice?

I haven't tried the ones you are talking about but as an alternative - ideastack(dot)com $10 for 10 class c ip's gives slightly better bandwidth and the service is ok.

I using indianets and webhostingplex

Both are hosted in US and great uptimes, and excellent customer service.

seo-host.com is kind of shitty for hosting but they seem to be the best to send traffic to for affiliate signups...

SEO-HOST.COM Suck all flavours of balls - ESPECIALLY when it comes to affiliate signups...

I got 3 people to sign up via my aff link and they were all deleted.

Bullshit hosting service and bullshit affiliate program. Avoid these douchebags like the plague.

SEO-HOST.COM Suck all flavours of balls - ESPECIALLY when it comes to affiliate signups...

I got 3 people to sign up via my aff link and they were all deleted.

Bullshit hosting service and bullshit affiliate program. Avoid these douchebags like the plague.

Who do you use for seo hosting aff? I am on 1st page for "seo hosting" so I generate a few signups here and there...

so cheap just $12 per month.
btw are this hosting is good enough for seo? because there are many hosting promoting with cheap seo hosting/ better seo hosting.

i need enlightment from wickedfire senior member.

Finally my current SEO host (www.GoPowerBox.com) got back to me. I have 5 IPs on shared hosting that are ROCK solid and cheap.

It was just an intro SEO plan, but had great support, but their sales team never sent me more prices after I asked for more custom services, so I moved on.

I didn't know they had a different website for this, but if this is on the same network, the uptimes should be good:
RockstarVPS

Not sure

I need 10 IPs this week and that shit (cclassiphosting.com) is so cheap I'm just gonna try it. Will report back when my pingdom explodes and I decide to get a REAL vps

Ok, noob question probably. I'm assuming you need that many ip's to prevent SE's from relating the sites interlinking by IP address? I'm just guessing but that's the only reason (from an seo standpoint) that I can think of needing so many IP's. I'm very curious about this, if I'm wrong please correct me!

Ok, noob question probably. I'm assuming you need that many ip's to prevent SE's from relating the sites interlinking by IP address? I'm just guessing but that's the only reason (from an seo standpoint) that I can think of needing so many IP's. I'm very curious about this, if I'm wrong please correct me!

Correct. These will all be linking to one master site that I'm revamping starting in July.

We've argued about the effectiveness of SEO Hosting ad nauseum, but I'm on the side of 10 different C class sitewide links being a bit safer than 10 from the same IP. I think that services like Stacy's and Bofu's being so successful "prove" this.

Haven't joined cclassiphosting.com yet. Looking forward to the epic fail but you never know.

Correct. These will all be linking to one master site that I'm revamping starting in July.

We've argued about the effectiveness of SEO Hosting ad nauseum, but I'm on the side of 10 different C class sitewide links being a bit safer than 10 from the same IP. I think that services like Stacy's and Bofu's being so successful "prove" this.

Haven't joined cclassiphosting.com yet. Looking forward to the epic fail but you never know.

Ahh ok, just making sure my logic was at least somewhat sound in that. And yes, I also have seen the never-ending "does seo hosting work" battle here. Thanks for a straight up answer!

With cclassiphosting.com you get what you pay for...

Support is very quick to resolve problems... Great for building blog network but not for money site.

There are always issues with the servers.

They claim they have 99.99% Uptime, how inaccurate is this? Anyone have any experience with C Class IP Hosting?

At the moment it sounds too good to be true :\