Case Study #2: Quality between Adwords/Yahoo/Adcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fair to say my contribution is at least as valuable as the original content..

You'll make as much money with my horse as you will with his statistics.
Yeah, I know you really don't get this but let's continue this pointless chit chat for few replies more.

One question: Can you please provide at least one piece of information that actually makes you money? With your logic somebody actually needs to bring it to you since you don't count information as valuable asset. OR are you one of those guys who actually can't think themselves and are solely relying on others providing information how to succeed.

Here's something for you to chew on. ROI's post actually got me started to use MSN adCenter again for few of my niches and it has banked me over $20000 in very short time. In my book that makes ROI's post actually a worth of $20000 even it actually didn't provide me a blueprint what to do and how.

So what I'm saying that fuck you and your fucking useless prick attitude. You obviously haven't read a blueprint how to be a prick properly so you benefit from that so start searching. Maybe somebody has written a very good guide about how to be a prick that actually is funny and doesn't sound like a retard. Since you obviously don't understand the value of information or how to extract gems from it, I just hope it's really well illustrated and well layout guide.

Yeah, I know you really don't get this but let's continue this pointless chit chat for few replies more.

One question: Can you please provide at least one piece of information that actually makes you money? With your logic somebody actually needs to bring it to you since you don't count information as valuable asset. OR are you one of those guys who actually can't think themselves and are solely relying on others providing information how to succeed.

Here's something for you to chew on. ROI's post actually got me started to use MSN adCenter again for few of my niches and it has banked me over $20000 in very short time. In my book that makes ROI's post actually a worth of $20000 even it actually didn't provide me a blueprint what to do and how.

So what I'm saying that fuck you and your fucking useless prick attitude. You obviously haven't read a blueprint how to be a prick properly so you benefit from that so start searching. Maybe somebody has written a very good guide about how to be a prick that actually is funny and doesn't sound like a retard. Since you obviously don't understand the value of information or how to extract gems from it, I just hope it's really well illustrated and well layout guide.

Thanks for the support, and congrats on those earnings. Exceeded mine for the week on MSN. Glad I was of a reminder.

Thanks for the support, and congrats on those earnings. Exceeded mine for the week on MSN. Glad I was of aid.
Well actually you were more of a reminder ;)

It's funny when you look back what decisions and actions you did and why did you do them exactly then. People work in mysterious ways ;)

BB Wolfe is just a cocksucker don't worry bout it

And just cause someone makes more than 1k in a day doesn't mean they are lieing.

OMGZ wherez the mONiesz screeeenshot?!?!?!?!!!?

Just use your common sense and believe or don't believe it.

lol, Speak for yourself!

Thanks again for the info, gonna do some research today and see what I can come up with.

Don't worry, you'll get there one day. Affiliate Marketing is part luck and part skill. Takes luck to find a niche w/ keywords that have an awesome ROI; and takes skills to optimize your campaign for that niche w/ keywords. As long as you keep learning and reading; all you need is that luck; which will happen one day or another. The more often you keep succeeding, the less of luck it becomes, and the more of skill; which is where things become more stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.