Case Study #2: Quality between Adwords/Yahoo/Adcenter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roishareteam, decent post.

I'm not gonna worry about your motivation for it like the other fucking morons. Don't fall for the trolling next time. Add wolf to your ignore list in your User CP.

In the first case study it was talked about that the type of searcher is different between the search engines. I'm curious how much demographics & style of landing page play a role in the results.

Did you use the same landing page between all the engines?

What was the style of landing did you use? Direct, review, testimonial/social proof?

If google tends to be people researching & Msn idiots with their credit card in hand, etc ..... landing page may make a difference.

Same landing was used between all 3 engines. The landing page was a direct landing page.

Roishareteam, decent post.

I'm not gonna worry about your motivation for it like the other fucking morons. Don't fall for the trolling next time. Add wolf to your ignore list in your User CP.

Thank you for the comment.

Interesting results. How high did you start bidding to get your #1 position on adcenter?

true, but its SOOO horrible. lol. i guess i can just set up a campaign in adwords desktop tool and then export it...that's what i've been doing.

MSN has a desktop editor out now, use it and you don't have to deal with the horrible online interface.

Hah, some of you are really retarded! This guy posts a case study with facts and you start to fucking complain! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Here's an idea, provide better content yourself and let's see who actually makes money and who doesn't.

Thanks for sharing!

ROIShareTeam: Ignore the haters man. To everyone else reading your post, they look like the idiots, not you.

And to the haters: It serves no purpose to perpetuate your personal shit storms in an otherwise informative post. All you're really doing is having a negative impact the rest of us.

Great Case Study ROIShareTeam!

I have been playing with MSN a little, I guess I'll put more time into it :)

Hah, some of you are really retarded! This guy posts a case study with facts and you start to fucking complain! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Here's an idea, provide better content yourself and let's see who actually makes money and who doesn't.
+1+1

What you noobs fail to realize is that this 'case study' is just another campaign. Doesn't mean MSN has better traffic or anything aside from what this ROIshare fag found from a single campaign. This data does not list keywords, which makes any analysis fruitless.

Secret for you noobs: This sort of shit is replicated hourly by 10K other guys, nothing special about this.

ROIshare is just another DP dropout trying to show the world just how much he knows, which isn't much. Why do you think it's only the 1 post wonders who are telling him good case study?

Yawn.

What you noobs fail to realize is that this 'case study' is just another campaign. Doesn't mean MSN has better traffic or anything aside from what this ROIshare fag found from a single campaign. This data does not list keywords, which makes any analysis fruitless.

Secret for you noobs: This sort of shit is replicated hourly by 10K other guys, nothing special about this.

ROIshare is just another DP dropout trying to show the world just how much he knows, which isn't much. Why do you think it's only the 1 post wonders who are telling him good case study?

Yawn.
You truly miss the point completely. He is actually providing at least some information. You can't possible know if it's false or true and it doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter if he is trying to proof something or if he is only trying to promote his affiliate network (or soon to be). All that is irrelevant. He is providing content to the forum that is actually useful to some people.

It's of course your business do you believe him or not. It's the same dilemma with every website in the world or actually with all information sources. Sadly at least in this thread, your contribution hasn't been nothing else expect pointless words after another.

Reactions: ROIShareTeam
You truly miss the point completely. He is actually providing at least some information. You can't possible know if it's false or true and it doesn't matter. It also doesn't matter if he is trying to proof something or if he is only trying to promote his affiliate network (or soon to be). All that is irrelevant. He is providing content to the forum that is actually useful to some people.

It's of course your business do you believe him or not. It's the same dilemma with every website in the world or actually with all information sources. Sadly at least in this thread, your contribution hasn't been nothing else expect pointless words after another.

It's fair to say my contribution is at least as valuable as the original content..

You'll make as much money with my horse as you will with his statistics.

great post. i'm still amazed you can actually spend a $1k on msn in 9 days. the best i've done is about $100. i'll have to try some other niches now.

in my limited experience with msn i have found they do convert significantly better than google but then i find yahoo converts significantly better than msn. still limited experience, i know yahoo well

great post. i'm still amazed you can actually spend a $1k on msn in 9 days. the best i've done is about $100. i'll have to try some other niches now.

in my limited experience with msn i have found they do convert significantly better than google but then i find yahoo converts significantly better than msn. still limited experience, i know yahoo well

When it comes to MSN, I have great conversation rates for generic keywords. If you are able to find a good dozen of generic keywords, you'll get huge traffic flow and good conversations. But again, it's off my experiences.

When it comes to MSN, I have great conversation rates for generic keywords. If you are able to find a good dozen of generic keywords, you'll get huge traffic flow and good conversations. But again, it's off my experiences.
i have great conversations too. normally with my girlfriend about why i came home at 3am drunk last night ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.