Bro do you even HGH ?

do you even lift bro?

i can't believe i'm using that as an actual question but if you lift, you realise how slow it is no matter how hard you train. the body can only create so much muscle per week. i've no problems people doing roids but i definitely won't be doing them myself.

and lol at people who think all you have to do is shoot a syringe in your butt 3 times a week and then just sit around and misc

HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR
HURR DURR

testosterone-injection-effect-on-body-composition.jpg

Steroids vs Natural: The Muscle Building Effects Of Steroid Use

The study: MMS: Error

So yeah, steroids DOES do the work for you in terms of muscle mass. It is not even close.

You said there was a study showing that people not exercising gained muscle more effectively than those that do.

The study you quoted shows that those exercising gained twice as much muscle as those that don't.

Of course testosterone is going to result in more muscle, whether you lift or not. Without resistance training, you won't continue to gain muscle at that rate, however.

Do you really think anyone on here would understand the difference between test and steroids?

I do, and acting as if you are somehow above "all those others" is what they call unconscious incompetence.

If anything it would make it grow. Testosterone makes a dick grow, you know like in puberty and also why women can't take testosterone or their clit begins to grow too (clit = underdeveloped penis if you didn't know).

As for why would the Beverly Hills doc say so? To make money from insecure homosexuals on roids most likely.

The amount of logic your brain is able to process is the reason youre a plumber turned "internet marketer".

shut the fuck up, you neckbeards don't know what you're talking about.

OP, WF also gives good legal advice.

Your body can certainly not produce anywhere close to bodybuilding levels of test injections.

Thats probably correct because there will be a theoretical upper bound regarding the ability to produce testosterone and then youll find some nutjob who injects a 100 times that.

Doesnt matter for muscle development though. A conservative upper bound for the amount of muscle you can generate is the amount of calories you consume and youll reach that long before your testosterone is just not enough. Given that you know absolutely nothing about metabolization of any of these things, youd do better giving up on discussing the importance of a certain amount of testosterone for the creation of X amount of muscle. What you call muscle is mostly water and mitochondria btw.

I read OPs post as HIGH, not HGH... and therefore was so fucking confused on how you guys all started talking about roids. Then realized maybe I was high. Potato.

You said there was a study showing that people not exercising gained muscle more effectively than those that do.

The study you quoted shows that those exercising gained twice as much muscle as those that don't.

Of course testosterone is going to result in more muscle, whether you lift or not. Without resistance training, you won't continue to gain muscle at that rate, however.

No, what I said was that taking steroids and NOT lifting will make you gain more muscle than lifiting without steroids and that is exactly what the study shows.

That taking testosterone and sitting on your ass will make you bigger in terms of lean muscle mass than lifting natural.

Knowing those odds, I think it is fairly dumb to say things like 'steroids won't make you huge, you need hard work too', because actually you don't. You will still get bigger than you would from lifting natural. Of course, lifting AND taking steroids will make you hooge.

Thats probably correct because there will be a theoretical upper bound regarding the ability to produce testosterone and then youll find some nutjob who injects a 100 times that.

Doesnt matter for muscle development though. A conservative upper bound for the amount of muscle you can generate is the amount of calories you consume and youll reach that long before your testosterone is just not enough. Given that you know absolutely nothing about metabolization of any of these things, youd do better giving up on discussing the importance of a certain amount of testosterone for the creation of X amount of muscle. What you call muscle is mostly water and mitochondria btw.

Bro please.

Did you not see the study linked above?

Testosterone is the single most important factor in gaining muscle along with enough protein and caloric surplus.

What is it you are saying? That you can get as big without steroids as you can on steroids?

A quick google will produce many stories of people getting 3-5 times more test with a steorid cycle such as:

Is my Testosterone level to high?

and

Total testosterone blood levels during cycle

Both going from about 350 to 1400 in a couple of weeks.

So almost 4 times as much test and both at least well above the absolute max for genetic freak athletes.

There is simply no comparison for the benefits of steroids for muscle gain and that is of course why everyone uses them.

The thing with negative side effects is that they dont happen to everyone. Buy some HGH from some shady dealer that may or may not be HGH and run awesome risks of fucking up your body for life.

Some idiot I know is old and has a slightly less old but still old girlfriend. Scientifically proven beyond a doubt that all drugs are fine for everyone. Because he gets old pussy.

Buy illegal shit. You wont get it medical grade. You wont have a doctor running tests for you about contraindications. You dont know shit about your bodies various minor flaws that turn it into a rotting mess when coming in contact with idiotic flavour of the month drug #15.

Another tip. Doctors dont do 15 years of training because medicine is "if you take drug x you gain some water in your biceps lolz". Its complex. You dont know what those drugs do. Especially hormones.

Your routine blows. You most likely dont even squat. If you squat, you most likely dont squat 2.5 times your body weight. You dont eat 4000 calories a day. Youve never done a smolov cycle. If youre doing split routines with 8 reps of whatever amount of sets is en vogue right now, all youre really doing is increasing the amount of sarcoplasm. One Drug that is actually proven to help with that is creatine, which just so happens to be relatively well researched and doesnt run the immediate risk of turning your kidneys into biohazard. Or your liver.

Listen to all those guys whove seen "amazing gains" with drug X. Chances are, for every one of those, theres another miserable bitch whos got himself into life long body fuck ups. Survivorship bias anyone?

Casually talk about injecting shit you know nothing about into body parts you know so little about that you actually believe youre an expert on the topic. I hope youre at least sterilizing your needles. Try baking soda, it seems to be good for your body.

People freak out when they read anal leakage as a possible side effect on prescripted drugs. Those same guys happily inject stuff they bought in some dark alley right into where they think their muscles might be. Because it apparently means the world to them to show off disproportionate biceps in club. Not sad at all.

This is incredibly articulately accurate.

I do, and acting as if you are somehow above "all those others" is what they call unconscious incompetence.

Certainly not implying I'm above anyone, but Im not going to go on t-nation.com and explain the difference between SAPE links and web 2.0s for someone asking about SEO.

No, what I said was that taking steroids and NOT lifting will make you gain more muscle than lifiting without steroids and that is exactly what the study shows.

That taking testosterone and sitting on your ass will make you bigger in terms of lean muscle mass than lifting natural.

Knowing those odds, I think it is fairly dumb to say things like 'steroids won't make you huge, you need hard work too', because actually you don't. You will still get bigger than you would from lifting natural. Of course, lifting AND taking steroids will make you hooge.

It varies greatly from individual to individual, some people are genetic freaks. It's rare, that's why not everybody is a professional body builder or else everybody that did roids would be huge 300 lb. mass monsters overnight but, it's not like that for the majority of people, it all has to do with genetics some people just respond way better to the compounds than others. Some people don't have to work as hard, some people can cheat more etc. unless you're a freak you do have to continue to work hard to see results. Really, it comes down to diet, you have to eat like a horse. The roids just help your body process the nutrition better than you could naturally. If it was easy as you make it sound, then nobody would have failed cycles but, it's not the case. This is not the site to find that type of information but, a lot of people have failed cycles when they first start out especially the ones that don't do the proper research and even then probably 9 out of 10 times these guys with the failed cycles discover that it was their diet, it's the food that makes you grow. You can have the baddest car in the world but, unless you give it fuel (ie: food) it won't go anywhere.

To the OP, you didn't state your goals. These are just tools if you're looking for a "software that does all that" you're not going to get anywhere. They just help you get to where you want to go faster but, you still have to put in the work.

HGH for gaining mass is not the best way, you have to take a lot of it a huge amount that will be very costly. Unlike most of the people here, I'm not an expert and will be upfront about it but, have done my fair share of research but, I might not recall everything accurately. So having said that, I believe to gain mass with HGH you have to be around 8-10iu a day if not more. Most pro's take HGH + slin together and of course other compounds but, nobody really runs HGH just on it's own (not to gain mass anyway).

HGH also doesn't come without it's own side effects, if you're in those huge doses of 10iu a day, again it varies from individual to individual but, many report sides of really bad CTS. You can also bloat up pretty bad, hold water. The cancer thing is true, if you have cancer it will make it worst. It can also make people insulin resistant, like myself I'm pre-diabetic and I had to stop taking GH because of my BG going out of control.

Most bodybuilders (not pros) that do take HGH will take it in the smaller amounts around 2-4iu a day and they aren't going to see increase in muscle mass from it so the effects they can expect are, fat loss and staying lean, better healthier looking skin, faster recovery from injury. Have also heard about it's effects in strengthening tendons (but I don't believe it's been proven) which is important to a lot of juicers because if you're growing too quick, your tendons can't keep up with the fast muscle growth and that's how injuries occur.

The other thing is you have to run GH for a long time to start seeing results. Minimum should be 6 months and preferably up to a year.

If you think you're ok with running 10iu a day for the mass let me give you a break down of what you might be paying. First of all there's lots of fake GH out there, assuming you can get a source for real GH it's going to be chinese underground pricing you could be paying about $200 for a 100iu kit and that's probably on the low end if you have a good hook up. So you'll be running that 6 months to a year. If you want US pharm grade underground pricing you could be paying close to a $1k for a 100iu kit and if you go through an anti-aging clinic probably 2-3x that.

Lastly again the HGH and these compounds are just tools, you're still going to have to train hard and most of all you're going to need to eat like a horse, without food nothing will happen. Also the thing is that you have to continue to eat like that, as was mentioned by somebody else here this happens to a lot of people they run a cycle and put on 20 or 30 lbs. and then they lose it all. It's because they don't keep up with their calories, say they started at 170 lbs. and they end up at 200 lbs. the problem is they are still eating like they are a 170 lbs. calories need to be adjusted and they need to be eating like a 200 lb. person but, they don't so they lose their gains and go back to where they were.

Again I'm no expert, I may not be 100% correct in some of the things I mentioned, but trying to add in what I can to the best of my knowledge at the moment.

I've taken 3 separate cycles of steroids at ages 16, 18, and 20. I'm 26 now, and listen to me when I say that it's not worth it. I'm certain I've ruined my health in some form that will sprout its head before I'm 50.

When I was 16, I hurr durr'd into steroids by following suit of friends I played sports with. During my first injection, I passed out because the needle popped (most likely, the size of the needle wasn't large enough for the oil-based testosterone I was using, and an air bubble probably passed into my bloodstream). Hurr durr, I continued that cycle and gained 15 pounds in 4 weeks ,working out routinely and eating by the calorie, not by the quality.

When I was 18, I thought I was aware of just how much of an idiot I was. This time, I had read all the "broscience" available on the internet, I talked with professional users, and I learned how to lift, eat, and supplement much better than I had done previously. I was still a complete idiot, but I didn't feel like it. So I stacked Deca and Test. During my first cycle as a teenager, I did zero PCT. This cycle, I had some off-hand bull shit PCT, equally idiotic. 6 weeks later, 20 pounds, lean mass, limp dick, small nuts, and slight gyno. Hurr durr.

I'm 20 years old. I'm super experienced now, right? So now I do it right. I buy the gear, I go straight to the source for my PCT with Clomid and Nolvadex. I tell my doctor what I'm doing and tell him I'm going to come in for weekly bloodwork. I'm dead sure I'm going to do this the safe way, the right way. I'm 20 years old, sure I've still got some development left, but I'm not a teenager anymore. I'm in the clear. 5 weeks later, 15 pounds, lean mass, slight gyno, PCT, and in 3 weeks I'm golden.

But I always lost at least 40% of the gains, if not more. And I never felt healthy. Ever. Even on my best dieting programs, I could feel my cardiovascular system suffering. To this day, I think I've permanently damaged my cardiovasular system.

It was really hard for me to go straight again. Working out without supps is a difficult thing to do when you've become dependent on them. And rusvik, you're ignorant if you believe that someone is going to gain muscle mass by injection alone. Go read your studies and masturbate elsewhere. If you expect to inject synthetic test into your system and not work for your gains the same way you'd work for them using your natural test source, you're just as big of an idiot as I am.

Steroids aren't a magical solution, but they're definitely going to help you if you put the work in. However, I wouldn't recommend it. Almost every user I've ever met has remorse. Myself included.

You're better off with some creatine, whey and casein proteins and a diet / workout regiment tailored to your goals. Just like running a business, you're not going to achieve and keep your goals without some serious dedication. Man up and dedicate. Don't sacrifice your health for some limited gratification.

I did a cycle of Halodrol when I was 21 and share many of your sentiments ^. I did proper PCT with nolva though. Halodrol is a "designer steroid" as I'm sure you know...used to be sold in GNC/bb.com until the FDA explosion in the mid 2000s

I gained a sense of lethargy while on cycle that I was never able to shake when it comes to working out. I definitely regret it, but it was a lifelong lesson.

Btw, my brother is on Somotropin (HGH) because he doesn't produce enough HGH on his own. He's a 14 year old seventh grader and it's medically prescribed. Crazy how much he has filled out and grown since he started.

I did a cycle of Halodrol when I was 21 and share many of your sentiments ^. I did proper PCT with nolva though. Halodrol is a "designer steroid" as I'm sure you know...used to be sold in GNC/bb.com until the FDA explosion in the mid 2000s

I gained a sense of lethargy while on cycle that I was never able to shake when it comes to working out. I definitely regret it, but it was a lifelong lesson.

Yah, when M1T and Halodrol came on scene, it blew the doors open on this designer steroid trend. I call them "bathtub pills" because most of them are homebrewed by some "chemist" who happens to be a decent internet marketer.

I think a lot of those designer steroids are still all the rage, but they're incredibly worse for you than injectibles, if only for having to metabolize in your liver, but there are more reasons than that.

Glad you learned the first time. I'm a dumbass.

Btw, my brother is on Somotropin (HGH) because he doesn't produce enough HGH on his own. He's a 14 year old seventh grader and it's medically prescribed. Crazy how much he has filled out and grown since he started.

You may already know this but, just so OP doesn't get the wrong idea. Your brother at 14 is still growing and his growth plates have not shut, that's why he's seeing those benefits from the GH. It's completely different when you're an adult and your growth plates are shut, you're not going to grow at that rate as an adult.

Yah, when M1T and Halodrol came on scene, it blew the doors open on this designer steroid trend. I call them "bathtub pills" because most of them are homebrewed by some "chemist" who happens to be a decent internet marketer.

I think a lot of those designer steroids are still all the rage, but they're incredibly worse for you than injectibles, if only for having to metabolize in your liver, but there are more reasons than that.

Glad you learned the first time. I'm a dumbass.

Problem is that one compound gets banned and then a modification is made to the compound and a new "brand" is released a week later that is legal. Ongoing cycle since the FDA crushed the originals. I wouldn't ever put them in my body again

Absolutely, orals are much worse for you. You're better off cruising nonstop with injectibles, but that gets expensive. Albeit, our livers are pretty resilient - unless you're jeffrey.

You may already know this but, just so OP doesn't get the wrong idea. Your brother at 14 is still growing and his growth plates have not shut, that's why he's seeing those benefits from the GH. It's completely different when you're an adult and your growth plates are shut, you're not going to grow at that rate as an adult.

Yeah, I wasn't advocating the usage of it by any means - just sharing what I've seen.