Blogposts from regular to PR and pyramids: all you need!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I always try to offer a better service. Current TAT is strange because of the holidays, but usually it will be 2-3 days.

Got and confirmed, thank you!!!

As promised the new year offer will ends when this thread will be closed:

New Year Offer

300 PR1+ blog posts:
$35 (I write the article)
$25 (you provide the article)

Order here before it expire!!!

all other packages still available :)

Good to see you back, although I never got a report for an order I placed in November. I sent you a couple of emails with no replies.

Not bitching, just following up on that report. You are a great blogposting service provider with AAA rating in my book.

You may have got the report now, done on 4th november, the same day of the order. Not sure why you didn't get it.

Pretty sure I'll remain in your AAA list :)

Hi, A short Review

I have Ordered the 150+ Blogs Posts, And I have got the report within 24 hours, very quick delivery. I have checked the links from link checker and I have found 156*2= 312 live links for my two keywords.The article is well written and spin too.

Now lets see how does this works my rankings, will post when I see any improvements in my rankings.
Thanks andly

Just ordered one 300 pr1+ package.
(Unique Transaction ID # 22L026532Y807153B)

Tnx

Got and queued it, thanks!

Hi, A short Review

I have Ordered the 150+ Blogs Posts, And I have got the report within 24 hours, very quick delivery. I have checked the links from link checker and I have found 156*2= 312 live links for my two keywords.The article is well written and spin too.

Now lets see how does this works my rankings, will post when I see any improvements in my rankings.
Thanks andly

Thanks for your nice review!!

Status
Not open for further replies.