Blogposts from regular to PR and pyramids: all you need!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in your New year offer of 300 PR1 for $25. Can you keep this price 3-4 days before I make a order? I want to place few orders.

whats the unique IP count on these?

last time I checked back in the day these blogs were only on 15 unique IPs..

is your 600 blog package all on unique IPs now?

whats the unique IP count on these?

last time I checked back in the day these blogs were only on 15 unique IPs..

is your 600 blog package all on unique IPs now?

I don't remember your order :uhoh2:
Anyway, just checked on authoritydomains.com one of the last 600 blogs report sent and it showed:
Domains Entered622 Total distinct domains: 622 Unique IPs: 169

Hey andly, ordered 2 packages 300pr posts

Got it, thanks!

order placed - pm sent.

Got your orders too, thanks!

the new year offer is still available:

New Year Offer

300 PR1+ blog posts:
$35 (I write the article)
$25 (you provide the article)

Order here before it expire!!!

all other packages still available :)

hey andly ordered 1 more 300 pr1+ package

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1FS04397P1490520V.

Got it, thanks, today you'll get the previous reports.

Another Order
Transaction ID: 51B081929E185325L

Queded, thanks :)

P.s.: when you send the article, please be sure to place the urls and anchors in html code (<a href="link">anchor</a>). You can spin them too. I'm getting a lot of generic articles without keywords :crying:

Just wanted to drop by and say Andly customer service has improved out of sight, I've placed couple of orders since he has come back posting offers again. Fast TAT and even got some confirmation emails with the details. Good stuff bro will keep ordering!

Previously have seen some including myself mentioned the customer service in terms of TAT/reports was not on-par BUT this is definitely fixed now in my opinion.

Just want you to be aware of the following two transactions:

#1C630221VV907493T
#9KV416578S443741A

They will seem like identical orders when you receive them but do target different keywords although urls are the same. I like to target fewer urls per campaign.

I have asked for a receipt that you have received the order.

thanks

Just wanted to drop by and say Andly customer service has improved out of sight, I've placed couple of orders since he has come back posting offers again. Fast TAT and even got some confirmation emails with the details. Good stuff bro will keep ordering!

Previously have seen some including myself mentioned the customer service in terms of TAT/reports was not on-par BUT this is definitely fixed now in my opinion.

Thanks, I always try to offer a better service. Current TAT is strange because of the holidays, but usually it will be 2-3 days.

Just want you to be aware of the following two transactions:

#1C630221VV907493T
#9KV416578S443741A

They will seem like identical orders when you receive them but do target different keywords although urls are the same. I like to target fewer urls per campaign.

I have asked for a receipt that you have received the order.

thanks

Got and confirmed, thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.