Best Xrumer Service on WF - 5k-20k link packages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your orders all :)

Just a heads up folks, I have a couple large bulk orders in the pipeline so your turnaround time may not be as fast as normal right now but we're working around the clock to get your orders out :)

I'll be ordering a batch soon! :)

When are you going to have the drip feed service?

- sem.rank

Beta testing was delayed to fix some bugs found during Alpha but will be starting within 48 hours.

We will launch drip fed submissions by the end of this month come hell or high water.

Received a report within 12 hours and there were 600 bonus links, couldn't for a better quality service.

Hi,

I may be blind but :).. why do you charge 50$ for 20k links but 20$ for 10k links ? If i get 2x 10k links i pay 40$ and pay 10$ less than the original 20k package :)

was this intended?

Hi,

I may be blind but :).. why do you charge 50$ for 20k links but 20$ for 10k links ? If i get 2x 10k links i pay 40$ and pay 10$ less than the original 20k package :)

was this intended?

You're basically paying a premium to get the max amount of link diversity - if that's not important to you then feel free to buy as many 10k packages as you want, I won't complain ;)

Hey folks - it looks like a couple folks have tried to order from pureseo.com - while I appreciate the fact that some of ya'll have "found" the site it is currently in Beta and I'm not able to accept orders from there just yet. If you placed an order there is a very good chance that it has been deleted as part of the beta testing I'm running. Please PM me if you ordered from the site and I'll get things straightened out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.