Best Places To Live? (Women + Money + Real Estate + Etc)

mpbiz

Apr 29, 2010
Whatup wf, i currently live in southern california and i love it. The girls, the beach, its awesome. The only problem is that the future is not looking bright. Taxes are high, real estate out here is ridiculously overpriced, illegal immigrants are ruining everything etc. I have just started to make good money with ppc > cpa and i fuckin love it. Sometimes the all nighters suck and my eyes feel like their gonna bleed but i wouldnt trade it for the world because i fucking love money. A buddy of mine was telling me that if i can keep earning this well and scale up that I should definitely move out of the country and to europe. Hes from sweden and he said that If I was making the same amount over there I could be living way better. Basically more bang for my buck that any 21 year old guy could want. So it got me thinking and im curious as to where you guys think some of the best places to live in the world are in regards to keeping more of your money, real estate, women, etc?

oh and tits
f1a9f8b2fa23bceef71396eabc21a486e09b06b5_m.jpg
rosie_jones_cal_02.jpg
keeley_hazell_nude_maximal_4_big.jpg
b1abf5ea-a419-40f6-9636-6efcee21b65e

I started this a while back: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/83765-any-snowbirds-here-international-re-investors.html

* Only thing for US citizens vs. Canada/UK - We keep our citizenship and claim non-res once we're gone, do taxes one last time from your new location, and bang we're not taxed on foreign income once we're full time res. in our new chosen location.

US citizens - no matter where you claim res in the world, you'll still get taxed on foreign income. Yes, that means you have to actually renounce your citizenship, and apparently your guv makes it difficult if you go about it by the books/notify them/get a judge to stamp shit etc. < In my research once you're abroad you can do a lot through the embassies but mate do your research VERY well and talk to at least 5 immigration laywers/firms (at least 5 bro, you'll learn a lot and some won't know shit).

Cheapest citizenship packages are in Panama and Belize - you buy into re-forestation programs for your res, then get citizenship in stages (quite the process for you guys).

Anyway, have a read you'll pick up a few things in the thread above.
N.

doesnt sweden have like a 65% income tax? europe does not seem like the place if you like money.

work from the beach in costa rica or panama like a gentlemen.

Mmmmmm... second pic = young, succulent Katy Perry look-a-like.
Thanks for the Sunday treat.

I started this a while back: http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/83765-any-snowbirds-here-international-re-investors.html

* Only thing for US citizens vs. Canada/UK - We keep our citizenship and claim non-res once we're gone, do taxes one last time from your new location, and bang we're not taxed on foreign income once we're full time res. in our new chosen location.

US citizens - no matter where you claim res in the world, you'll still get taxed on foreign income. Yes, that means you have to actually renounce your citizenship, and apparently your guv makes it difficult if you go about it by the books/notify them/get a judge to stamp shit etc. < In my research once you're abroad you can do a lot through the embassies but mate do your research VERY well and talk to at least 5 immigration laywers/firms (at least 5 bro, you'll learn a lot and some won't know shit).

Cheapest citizenship packages are in Panama and Belize - you buy into re-forestation programs for your res, then get citizenship in stages (quite the process for you guys).

Anyway, have a read you'll pick up a few things in the thread above.
N.

About time someone else realizes that talking to just 1 lawyer is just a waste of time on this or any subject regarding law

Amsterdam
sry dude but amsterdam is a shithole, lol. one of the most criminal cities in europe... you haven't seen the best parts of europe yet :)

honestly, even as an european I pretty much liked new york the most. hilarious amount of beautiful women and people mind about their own shit there. real estate is expensive as fuck tho in manhattan as we all know. Jon was right: First time in NY you'll hate it. But you'll love it after your second time.

Northern italy (milano), southern france (nice, monte carlo), southern spain (catalunya, costa del sol) and southern portugal (algarve) are beautiful if you like mild mediterranean weather and latin/french women/food/way of life.

czech republic or russia

legal weed and low taxes

anyway, you're a dumbass if you think any country is going to give you temporary residence just for shit and giggles. you either need a specialized work visa or an investor visa

I love New York but its pretty biased because i havent been to Cali yet since ive been born and raised in Brooklyn (still 15 yrs old) and i chill in Manhattan almost every week

It is funny - he complains about " Taxes are high, real estate out here is ridiculously overpriced, illegal immigrants are ruining everything etc. " Yet people suggest NY .

sry dude but amsterdam is a shithole, lol. one of the most criminal cities in europe... you haven't seen the best parts of europe yet :)

honestly, even as an european I pretty much liked new york the most. hilarious amount of beautiful women and people mind about their own shit there. real estate is expensive as fuck tho in manhattan as we all know. Jon was right: First time in NY you'll hate it. But you'll love it after your second time.

Northern italy (milano), southern france (nice, monte carlo), southern spain (catalunya, costa del sol) and southern portugal (algarve) are beautiful if you like mild mediterranean weather and latin/french women/food/way of life.

Well maybe if SOMEONE would let me crash on his couch, I'd see more of the real Europe!

;>

New York, that's where the rich people go.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4DQKtYL62Q"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

:rasta:

It is funny - he complains about " Taxes are high, real estate out here is ridiculously overpriced, illegal immigrants are ruining everything etc. " Yet people suggest NY .

Yeah NY does have immigrants but you dont usually interact with them plus diversity helps alot. And above all that IMO raising a family in NY is smart your child learns more life skills than suburban kids and they are exposed to a wide array of different races of people so they learn to get along which can go far in business

Go East, young man, go East.

Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Shanghai, Guangzhou...

Yeah NY does have immigrants but you dont usually interact with them plus diversity helps alot. And above all that IMO raising a family in NY is smart your child learns more life skills than suburban kids and they are exposed to a wide array of different races of people so they learn to get along which can go far in business

lol. no.

Costa Rica. Climate is better than here in So. Cal if that's even possible. Everything's cheap. The people are awesome...and the chicks are HOT. Beat that shit...that's right, you can't.

Move to vegas. No state income taxes. that can be a 10% savings alone from CA

To be honest vegas never even crossed my mind, I'll have to look into it.

Costa Rica. Climate is better than here in So. Cal if that's even possible. Everything's cheap. The people are awesome...and the chicks are HOT. Beat that shit...that's right, you can't.

My uncles told me about costa rica and puerto rico and how you can live like a king down there. Supposedly he has a friend thats down there and loves it, but Id have to look into it more he could be full of shit