Votes: 61 27.0%
  • They're okay

Votes: 80 35.4%
  • Other

Votes: 31 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid we ask for something resembling service from a company we're sending money to.

As for me, I also applied and never heard back, so for now at least, they can suck my non-existent balls.

Please feel free to email me and I will ask our affiliate group to look into your application, but I'd prefer not to suck any balls, existing or non. thank you.

Hi there,
If you are having trouble applying to our network, please feel free to contact me directly for assistance. You can email me at audrey@Azoogleads.com and I would be happy to help you.

Thanks!

ringtone conversion shit today, and sat...when are we going to get compensated? or are you guys shaving leads from today to make up for the admitted loss on sat? forwarding all traffic to copeac now, 39:3 | azoogle: 275: 2

Hmm my stats seem alright on saturday.... but on friday I scored a bit fat 0, but I just chalked it up to variance as I only do about 8-10 tones per day.

I used to really be fans of Azooogle, but I've found that their tracking is slow and sales have been tanking. Split testing different promotions through various networks has routinely shown them coming up as one of the worst. I'm doing 50% more sales through other networks on the exact same offer. That never used to be the case. Perhaps its just these offers, or their tracking blows, or something else. Either way, they've gone from one of my top networks to one I try to avoid.

I had been with Azoogle for a while to test it. I had promoted the similar product which available on CJ and SAS. I found that tracking problem is bugging me compared to CJ and SAS and their payout is less than CJ and SAS too. They never ever replied my questioned message regarding to their tracking problem. I have abandoned from them and never promoted their offers any more.

Azoogle used to be great for me but conversions have really scaled down lately. They're still OK, just not my favorite.

I've got to say, I'm currently loving COPEAC, Amped, and a couple of others.

I've managed to get my first consistent leads from Azoogle. The account manager called me and pointed out a couple of other offers I'm getting leads on. Not huge volume, but so far my stats seem to match up.

I've recently gotten a Copeac offer live with some leads...

I dont like them since I have no AM assigned. I admit I'm not pulling big numbers there but I still making a few leads a day. I don't even bother looking at Azoogle anymore for new campaigns.

Anddd I have to send my w8 form by snail mail, they wont accept my scan or faxed version :(

Rant over..

copeac sucked for my traffic and there are always people talking someone shaving someone. is it many what type of traffic drives the success of your fav program? that's what I'm thinkin'

BTW, Amber from Hydra -- Welcome!

Has anyone had issues with Azoogle paying up...?

I've primarily been marketing with CB the past year or so and I only have experience getting checks/deposits from them. Never had an issue.

A few weeks back I decided to buy some traffic for some Azoogle CPAs. As it stands right now, they're going to owe me about $3,000 on the 15th of next month. However, I could flip the switch on that traffic and pump it up to about $6,000 to $7,000. Part of me says to be safe and just leave it at $3k....but $6k to $7k sounds pretty nice since I've already got everything dialed in on this one campaign.

Those numbers might seem small to some of you guys, but for me that's some serious cash from a network I've never been paid from before and I just wanna know if anyone has had issues with Azoogle paying up.

They've gotten bad ever since time has been progressing. Didn't get back to me after like 5 months and then they say I'm accepted, then out of the blue, cut me off. Wtf?

Has anyone had issues with Azoogle paying up...?

I've primarily been marketing with CB the past year or so and I only have experience getting checks/deposits from them. Never had an issue.

A few weeks back I decided to buy some traffic for some Azoogle CPAs. As it stands right now, they're going to owe me about $3,000 on the 15th of next month. However, I could flip the switch on that traffic and pump it up to about $6,000 to $7,000. Part of me says to be safe and just leave it at $3k....but $6k to $7k sounds pretty nice since I've already got everything dialed in on this one campaign.

Those numbers might seem small to some of you guys, but for me that's some serious cash from a network I've never been paid from before and I just wanna know if anyone has had issues with Azoogle paying up.
My first month with them about a year ago, I pushed probably around $8-9k commissions for a single advertiser in a matter of 2 weeks or so. Payment was promptly sent on the 15th.

I've never had a payment issue with Azoogle.

Status
Not open for further replies.