• Other

Votes: 31 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

airbball23

Sep 26, 2007
how i'm hating them even more and more

their tracking system is so frikin slow - doesn't even show up properly.

i've added a poll - vote if you like them, hate them, dont have a problem with them or other

I hate how they email you your subid reports when it has too many entries... : \

That being said, I haven't done much with them since my old AM left.

Only running one offer with them, but it has been running well, and tracking is quick. Haven't run into any complications yet anyways. It's an in-house offer though, which is probably why the real time data works so well.

If you have a problem getting approved, send me an email at alex@azads.com and I'll have your app reviewed quickly.

..And I voted "I like them" Lol.

Cheers.

If you have a problem getting approved, send me an email at alex@azads.com and I'll have your app reviewed quickly.

..And I voted "I like them" Lol.

Cheers.

:eek7: please fix the tracking - i went from having 2 clicks to having 87 clicks instantly in a half an hour - while it took 1/2 hr to accumulate 87 clicks and i don't think it was properly tracked either. only reason i'm bitching is cause this is the second offer that i tried to promote and 2nd time tracking was an issue. lol you guys are worse then facebook tracking at this moment IMO

ran the same offer w/ neverblueads - their tracking was almost instant and conversions showed

:eek7: please fix the tracking - i went from having 2 clicks to having 87 clicks instantly in a half an hour - while it took 1/2 hr to accumulate 87 clicks and i don't think it was properly tracked either. only reason i'm bitching is cause this is the second offer that i tried to promote and 2nd time tracking was an issue. lol you guys are worse then facebook tracking at this moment IMO

ran the same offer w/ neverblueads - their tracking was almost instant and conversions showed

azoogle updates in batches every 15 to 45 minutes or so; this gives their autoskimmer(tm) plenty of time to shave leads... calm down bro.

I like azoogle - but Tracking today is FUCKED up for me.... 29clicks no conversion.. tested out for myself .. still no conversion .. i have my AFF manager working on it.

It just goes to show you .. how much can you really trust affiliate companies.

Offers to check if your running on Azoogle: BBW personals & MATE1 Just for the heads up

vertone,

Everything looks fine with tracking on those offers? The databases sometimes take a little longer than usual to roll up, but there are no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.